shopping dont wannt work

TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 700
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I click daz4 and it says only 1 allowed per purchase, yet I dont have anything in the cart. o.O

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I click daz4 and it says only 1 allowed per purchase, yet I dont have anything in the cart. o.O

Add a new item, any one, and then the one it thinks is already there should show up as well, then delete the one you don't want.

It is always best to make certain that you are logged in first before adding anything to your cart.

• TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 700
    edited December 1969

Add a new item, any one, and then the one it thinks is already there should show up as well, then delete the one you don't want.

It is always best to make certain that you are logged in first before adding anything to your cart.

Thing is this site keeps logging me off, and half the time I forget if I am on or off because of it, and I did try to get Daz4 logged off, though I was not aware of it, and I logged back in, but nope, keeps saying one purchase per item.

We'll see how it goes.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Check if you are logged in. The store might logged you out although you appear to be logged in, and all kinds of weirdness might occur.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Sometimes the best way to sort this out is to make sure that you are logged in, and then add another item to the cart, a different item, Once the cart registers there are items in it you can remove the one you don't want.
  • Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Sometimes the best way to sort this out is to make sure that you are logged in, and then add another item to the cart, a different item, Once the cart registers there are items in it you can remove the one you don't want.

When this happened to me during PC anniversary, I used this technique but the "invisible" items (they were two) did NOT show. They simpy disappeared from the cart, without me ever deleting them, and I could add them again after all, so I was happy and did not question anything.

Then, after some time, I made another, completely unrelated purchase, and after I checked-out, paid etc. (everything went allright) and started downloading the newly bought items, I suddenly noticed that Cart tells me there are still 2 items in it, although the cart should be empty after the purchase. Yes, they were those two "invisible" items from before!!!! I will never understand how they managed to be out of the cart when I made the purchase but at the same time be in the cart to appear when the transaction was finished...