Food, glorious food!

SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have installed the Moonshines Diner set and in this picture:
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/genesis-poses-for-moonshines-diner-int-ext

I see them eating from dinner plates with food on them, but I can't find it in the DAZ store.
Am I overlooking it?
Anyone knows of some great (freebee) diner sets with lunch and fastfood?
My people are hungry :D

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It is this one I think : http://www.daz3d.com/shop/diner-tableware

It was free last week :)

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    edited December 1969

Thanks for your time, but I have that one and it only has some cereal kind of thing and soup :)

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited November 2012

It has a lot more than that!

•Props: (.PP2 and .OBJ)

◦Oval Plate
    ◦Regular Plate
    ◦Small Plate
    ◦Bowl
    ◦Mug
    ◦Table Knife
    ◦Fork
    ◦Teaspoon
    ◦Soup Spoon
    ◦Steak Knife
    ◦Napkin

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
    edited December 1969

Yes I know, but I was talking about the food XD
    Not the cutlery ;)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969
  • KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Those are some nice finds, thanks!
    Later in the evening when I have time (need to do grcery shoping now >>) I will download some and see how my peeps like 'm :D

• cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited November 2012
    Post edited by cimaira on
    edited November 2012

These are all awesome!
    I looked at Rendo but didn't really find anything.
    I think my English search terms are really lacking or something!

LOL now I am hungry myself!
    Thanks guys, these make a good meal for my CG peeps!

Oh, I also found some doughnuts on shareCG.
    As I am working with policemen for my renders a.t.m. I really needs those or they might go on strike ;)

Post edited by Sylvan on
  • macleanmaclean Posts: 2,438
    edited November 2012

At the risk of burying you in food, here's mine.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/interiors-the-diner/

mac

diner_pop02.jpg
    500 x 650 - 67K
    diner_pop04.jpg
    500 x 650 - 74K
    Post edited by maclean on
  • cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

wow, great diner and wonderful assortment of food maclean! I really like that dish that has just smears of food left on it, great idea! hmmm.... looking closer at the OP's link, I think that "other" diner stole your recipes, lol

edited December 1969

Aha!
    So there it is, right there under my nose all this time ><<br /> It also has a cash register I need.
    The other diner that came with the PlatClub anniversary doesn't seem to have one.
    Thanks for all the finds!!!
    Keep'm coming, it might be useful to other peeps as well ^^

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Holy Smokes, you all just made a Very down mans day. I SO need lots of this stuff. Woo Hoo!

• K T OngK T Ong Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

I must beware of this thread, lest I start putting on weight. I'm trying to develop a six-pack!

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited November 2012

There are also a large selection of food stuff at trumarcar's Treasure Chest under food http://trumarcar.francemi.net/
    lots of edible goodness

Post edited by carrie58 on
  • PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

No food links to add, but I want to note that I passed on the "new" diner because I've always loved maclean's, with all its props. It's a lot more like the diners I'm used to seeing in every small community or older neighbourhood. Worth the money just for the props.

edited December 1969

cimaira said:
    wow, great diner and wonderful assortment of food maclean! I really like that dish that has just smears of food left on it, great idea! hmmm.... looking closer at the OP's link, I think that "other" diner stole your recipes, lol

Heh. These are all textures photographed by me from real food and plates. The smeared plate was done after I'd eaten off it. LOL. I actually bought quite a few things I wouldn't normally eat, just to get the texs.

mac

edited December 1969

Awesome fact!
    I like the cozy setting and the food props as well.

*looks at DAZ*
    Still, some food props would be a welcome add-on, I am surprised there isn't one!

edited December 1969

Estroyer said:

Still, some food props would be a welcome add-on, I am surprised there isn't one!

I've had a Food Pack on my To Do list for some time now. Not sure when I'll get to it, but I'm finishing up a project now, so I may tackle it after that.

mac

• edited December 1969

I have lots of food items 3d objects.http://tinyurl.com/3mwftys

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Any of you great folks know where I can find a good raw fish? You know just cut in half looking.

edited December 1969

I'm now in the process of making a few food props that will be Free items when I finish. I have masters of a T-bone steak Raw, a Pork Chop Raw, a Hamburger Raw and a T-Bone Steak Cooked. They all need some mesh clean up and UV texture work but I'm well on the way.

If I could get a few Ideas of items you would like I'll see what I can do. I plan cooked and Raw versions of most of what I do.

This is a quick render of my Masters of the Pork Chop and 1/4 pound Burger patty. The texture stretching will be fixed before the Items are offered to the Public.

Capture-2.png
    764 x 754 - 650K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

WOW Jaderail! These are great man!

edited November 2012

Oh yum!
    I have been looking for raw fish, just out of my own curiousity.
    Couldn't find any 3D ones so far, so I failed in that >> (apart from lots of sushi)
    But now I read it again I just asumed you meant a 3D fish, or were you looking for ideas as well?

About your question, maybe some union rings to go with the meat?
    Other things that come to mind are meatballs, perhaps shrimp and, of course, bacon!
    LOL I just went to my own kitchen and I spot: eggs, canned herbs, flour, macaroni, spagetti, bread, jam, butter, pancakes and some unpaid bills...and veggies!

A thing that I also haven't found so far is chinese take-away food.
    Lots of pizza though and fries as well, somehow no chinese!

Post edited by Sylvan on
    edited November 2012

Onion Rings on the List already as well as French Fries. Hot Dog in the works and I've been asked for a Build your own Burger set. It will have the Buns the Patty (cooked) tomato Slice an Onion Slice, lettuce and Pickles all as separate parts and also assembled in different ways for fast use.

But yes I do need Ideas of items people would like, Spaghetti now on list, that's cooked with meatballs. But a List of stuff like Spaghetti Raw Spaghetti Cooked with......... Fruits and Veggies I can find on the net but much has been left off. Like Chinese Take out Now on list. Bacon and Eggs on list.. Cooked and Raw. Still need Ideas.

Here is my Raw and Cooked T-bone Masters. They will also have Clean up and texture work done to them. And a Raw Filet of Fish Master as well.

Capture_DAZ.PNG
    736 x 864 - 562K
    Steaks.PNG
    657 x 705 - 499K
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Man my tribes missing out! They have lots of tropical fruit, rabbits and sea food! LMAO

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Man my tribes missing out! They have lots of tropical fruit, rabbits and sea food! LMAO
    Naw Spyro, I just got the hang of this pretty fast so I'm doing modern foods right now. Butchered stuff for the Primitive people will come next. On that list is Mammoth, Deer, Rabbit, Boar, Fish and a few others.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:
    Naw Spyro, I just got the hang of this pretty fast so I'm doing modern foods right now. Butchered stuff for the Primitive people will come next. On that list is Mammoth, Deer, Rabbit, Boar, Fish and a few others.

Wow! It's great to see you finally using your talent in prop making :) It's great to see your creations flourish