monthly $6 coupon

edited December 1969 in The Commons

When It will be available?

Comments

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited December 1969

Probably going to wait for them to fix a few things.

A lot of PC members aren't seeing PC prices. And I guess others are seeing prices changing a lot.

It should come in the PC newsletter, last I heard.

• edited December 1969

Ok, thanks for info.

• twallingtwalling Posts: 241
    edited December 1969

How would one receive a copy of the PC newsletter if you haven't been renewed into the Platinum Club?

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

twalling said:
    How would one receive a copy of the PC newsletter if you haven't been renewed into the Platinum Club?

If your membership didn't renew because of the store issues then I'd assume they won't be issuing the coupon til all those are fixed.

Its a good question though. The other method they said they would use is to post in the Members Only forum, but you will obviously not have access to that in your current situation.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Patience, All good things come to those who wait.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

and wait.....and wait.......and wait......

Sorry Chohole, couldn't resist :)

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Along with Death and Taxes

• Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Waiting? I think we have all pretty good at that by now. This is just awful and beyond tolerable!
    >:(

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

Wiccan1 said:
    Waiting? I think we have all pretty good at that by now. This is just awful and beyond tolerable!
    >:(

Agree.

I can understand that there are problems, what I cannot understand is the deathly silence, its all very well the mods and admins running around giving out platitudes of 'be patient' and 'it will all be ok', but it seems that they have no real information and are stubbling around in the dark as much as we are.

I have seen no improvements anywhere, from my perpspective its quite the opposite I was having no problems, yesterday I saw someonelses name and had problems checking out, as this was the weekly freebie it didnt really matter; but I'm not spending money at a store that is so flakey.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

There is a thread here on this issue, and Daz_Ann is posting updated information as she receives it.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1044/

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562
    edited December 1969

I have seen no improvements anywhere, from my perpspective its quite the opposite I was having no problems, yesterday I saw someonelses name and had problems checking out, as this was the weekly freebie it didnt really matter; but I'm not spending money at a store that is so flakey.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you Scorpio.

I have noticed a marked degredation in the sales processing function of the website. As it is I have been making few (if any) purchases since the site turned over.

First purchase, three weeks ago, no major problems except for the goofy inconsistent pricing.

The next few purchases seemed to slow down and error out more often.

Then yesterday "purchasing" the Hovertank took three attempts. The first timed out after ten minutes on the "purchase processing" page. The second attempt went into a circular loop; dumping back to the cart instead of processing. Then, the third attempt, errored out but still dumped the item into my downloads.

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Maybe. But you can die waiting for those good things too. Just saying. ;)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349
    edited June 2012

Legionair said:

Unfortunately I have to agree with you Scorpio.

I have noticed a marked degredation in the sales processing function of the website. As it is I have been making few (if any) purchases since the site turned over.

First purchase, three weeks ago, no major problems except for the goofy inconsistent pricing.

The next few purchases seemed to slow down and error out more often.

Then yesterday "purchasing" the Hovertank took three attempts. The first timed out after ten minutes on the "purchase processing" page. The second attempt went into a circular loop; dumping back to the cart instead of processing. Then, the third attempt, errored out but still dumped the item into my downloads.

Hmm, I didn't have any problems downloading the freebie. It did take longer then normal for the order to process but not so long that it would time out. Only about 2 minutes of it spinning.

Post edited by Chohole on