platinum

RESOPRESOP Posts: 0
edited November 2012 in New Users

I have not been able to find the page listing platinum club monthly redemption history and November's does not show when I try and make a purchase

I do not know if I got October's redemption

Post edited by RESOP on

Comments

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

RESOP said:
    I have not been able to find the page listing platinum club monthly redemption history and November's does not show when I try and make a purchase

I did a quick check in our system, you still show as a PC member.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2012

RESOP said:

You actually have to claim the coupon now, it is not automatically placed in your account, as the old vouchers were.

So far there hasn't been an official thread posted about the November Coupon, but there is an unofficial thread here, and it has the coupon code posted in it.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/10858/
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • RESOPRESOP Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I just found out that one has to search the newsletter for a code to get the voucher. I do not recall reading anything about this when I resubscribed to platinum

I never got October's voucher and I have not got any news letter for November. I do not like this. before the system automatically applied the voucher. now we have jump thru hoops to even find the code. I looked at Octobers news letter and nothing was mentioned about any voucher

if this is the "new system" I may have to cancel my platinum membership

edited December 1969

where does one claim a voucher now? I tried the code from the forum here at the coupon and it did not work.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2012

The first post in this thread gives the instructions on how to use the coupon. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8810/

BTW this thread would be more apt if it was actually posted in the Platinum Club (Members Only) forum, rather than the New Users Forum. Would you like me to move it over there.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

well, I did remove everything from my cart and placed one daz original and tried the code and it worked. good I checked my order history as I already purchased long time ago so I canceled it

I do thank you for your help

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

RESOP said:
    well, I did remove everything from my cart and placed one daz original and tried the code and it worked. good I checked my order history as I already purchased long time ago so I canceled it

Do not just "TRY" the coupon. Use it only when you are serious about buying an item and are going to truly check-out. The store will not let you apply it again! Even if you in fact did not use the coupon (you did not check-out), store will see it as already used and you won´t be able to use it any more!

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

RESOP said:

Do not just "TRY" the coupon. Use it only when you are serious about buying an item and are going to truly check-out. The store will not let you apply it again! Even if you in fact did not use the coupon (you did not check-out), store will see it as already used and you won´t be able to use it any more!

Yea - thats how I lost last months applied it to something that should have worked, the Diner bundle, it didn't apply and so I lost it.