Fast Grab only 30% ??

DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Did fast grab just get a lot less cool??

I go to check today's fast grab, am ELATED to see AFC for me, and Lily hair and Jai hair, all wishlist items, in fast grab...but wait, only 30%?? That's no grab. :(

Comments

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

30% for me as well. Must be a glitch, i'm quite sure i saw them on 70% yesterday.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

Still 30% for me too. Also seems like the FastGrab products are now only Daz Originals. I remember they used to include PA products... I used to snap up alot of Deviney photoshop brushes in FastGrab.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

MrPoser said:
    Still 30% for me too. Also seems like the FastGrab products are now only Daz Originals. I remember they used to include PA products... I used to snap up alot of Deviney photoshop brushes in FastGrab.

Yes, I grabbed them too. That was before the store change (transition to Magento software) in May. Since then only DAZ Originals are in Fast Grab.

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952
    edited December 1969

I'm getting the same error when trying to purchase them :(

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Hehe. Now I know why you are getting 30% discount. I just looked at FastGrab and I wasn´t logged into the store (so the store did not realize I was a PC member) - and it shows all items in FastGrab at full price. So those 30% off is the standard 30% discount for Platinum Club members. Looks like some nutty squirrels hijacked the FastGrab while DAZ staff are at home during the weekend. It certainly would not be the first time something like that happened with DAZ store on weekend (like Parkside platinum anniversary sale which was 40% off instead 0.99 per item)...

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

The same thing happened a couple of weeks ago. I think that they go back to regular price after 24 hours. I believe it is supposed to last until after the weekend, but typically fast grab is for 24 hours during the week and maybe somebody forgot it was Friday. Or maybe they realized it was Friday and got into a hurray when setting it up. They probably couldn't wait to get out of the office because the office has more than likely become a pain in the a$$ due to the Magento Affliction.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

We have flagged this up, but as Ledhead says, it is the weekend, so not sure if it will help.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited December 1969

Thank you Chohole! Appreciate it :)

edited December 1969

Does that mean we'll get those items for the normal fastgrab discount (50 - 07 %)??

edited December 1969

Was anyone able to catch those products for the fastgrab discount? Because now fastgrab is working again, but unfortunately the products I wanted has been replaced with new ones, which do not interest me because I already own them :-(

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited December 1969

as far as i know it never went to the fastgrab price. i did not get them. :( Hoped they'd have fixed it but i guess all they did was change it.