DSON Poser Male Body suits (SuperSuit)?

rdudarduda Posts: 579
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm very happy to see the DSON installer for Poser now! I was so excited to try it out I even got the M5 morphs in the store, which are better than I hoped.

But I was hopping there would be a body suit (or super suit) even for the normal Genesis into the Poser gear. I just ask because it seem to be the most versatile out fit for Super hero or sci-fi renders. I'm not big on the self conversion, silly me I would rather buy stuff from Daz then try to comprehend the process (and I have tried and failed too).

Any one know of plans on one?

Comments

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

It's a pretty safe assumption that the Supersuit will be converted eventually. It's already been made importer compatible.

• rdudarduda Posts: 579
    edited December 1969

It's a pretty safe assumption that the Supersuit will be converted eventually. It's already been made importer compatible.

Whats " importer compatible" mean?

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Unless he corrects me, he probably means DSON Importer compatible.

But I just reset my downloads for the Supersuit and I don't see any DSON downloads, so DAZ still has not updated it yet.

But don't worry, I'm sure they will. ;)

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Unless he corrects me, he probably means DSON Importer compatible.

But I just reset my downloads for the Supersuit and I don't see any DSON downloads, so DAZ still has not updated it yet.

But don't worry, I'm sure they will. ;)

Basically what I meant was the suit uses the new .duf format,which means you could easily create the Poser Companion Files you need yourself, but I may have been wrong though.