Dynamic Supersuit Set 4: Hero Accessories (Commercial)

SimonWMSimonWM Posts: 924
edited October 2012 in The Commons

The latest from Optitex & SimonWM: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/dynamic-supersuit-set-4-hero-accessories

In this, our fourth and final set of the Dynamic Supersuit Series, we finish with several essential Superhero Accessories that help tie together the "look" to round out your heroic Optitex/DAZ Studio library.

Set 4 Hero Accessories consists of an extra large set with 10 Dynamic Cloth items. A sash and scarf with controllable loops rigged for Genesis Victoria 5 Supermodel, 3 Chest Straps rigged for Genesis Michael 5 Heroic, SWOLE and Genesis Freak 4, three "Luchador" masks rigged for Michael 5, Michael 5 Hero, and SWOLE and two Full Face Masks rigged for Michael 5 and Michael 5 Hero.

Post edited by SimonWM on

Comments

• K T OngK T Ong Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Looks really good! Always wanted some sexy straps on my heroes!

Gonna grab this now!

• Sphinx MagooSphinx Magoo Posts: 572
    edited December 1969

Any chance the first two sets might be on sale soon? I missed them the first time they came to the store...

• SimonWMSimonWM Posts: 924
    edited December 1969

SmallFry said:
    Any chance the first two sets might be on sale soon? I missed them the first time they came to the store...

Sorry but since they are fairly new possibly not until DAZ March Madness.

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Thanks for another great product. This went in my cart as soon as I saw it in the store.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Is all of this Dynamic or some of it conforming or...?

• SimonWMSimonWM Posts: 924
    edited December 1969

Thank you, Jay_Nola and KT Ong.

It is all dynamic, RKane_1.