How does one know when an item goes off sale?

ZaarinZaarin Posts: 356
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Sorry if it's been asked a lot, but where does one find the end sale date on the new store?

Comments

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You can't. It doesn't exist yet.

Hopefully its one of the items to be fixed sooner rather than later.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,327
    edited December 1969

Most sales end 1 week after release. Some of the dates are in the newsletter but not all.. This is an issue DAZ is working on.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,658
    edited December 1969

I thought most regular sales lasted two weeks? Deep discounts are often briefer, and the weekly freebie lasts a week usually.

edited December 1969

It doesn't much matter if its one week or two since that would only help if you knew when it was added to the store and recorded it.

With the caching issues currently, its hard to tell if a day without a new product means exactly that, or if there are new products there but you can't see them yet.

• twallingtwalling Posts: 241
    edited December 1969

You will know the item is no longer on sale when the price goes back up.

• edited December 1969

Loaar, I expect this has already been posted, but if you sort the New Releases page by price and then by release date again, the page renews to the latest front page.

Hope that helped somebody.

:-)

edited December 1969

Gwythion said:
    Loaar, I expect this has already been posted, but if you sort the New Releases page by price and then by release date again, the page renews to the latest front page.

Hope that helped somebody.

:-)

Haven't seen that posted anywhere yet. I'll have to try it out.

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 356
    edited December 1969

twalling said:
    You will know the item is no longer on sale when the price goes back up.

That's helpful. ^_^

Anyway, glad it's at least being worked on. I tend to wait towards the end of sale dates before buying, but that's a little difficult when I don't know what that is. :/

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

Zaarin said:
    Sorry if it's been asked a lot, but where does one find the end sale date on the new store?

One of the first things I noticed, too, and presumably one of the things they haven't gotten around to coding yet.