Michael 4 Power Loader

2getit2getit Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

When I loadup my victoria 4 it asks me to choose to put the ++ morphs onto it using the powerloader, however when I loadup the Michael 4 I dont get that option, so I have to dig to find the ++ Morphs injection and click the button to apply it, Did I install the Michael 4 right?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,820
    edited December 1969

There was a separate installer for the Power Loader script - you need to run that. Otherwise it sounds as if it's working, so no you didn't do anything wrong other than missing an optional component. If need be, reset your order for Michael 4 from your Itemised Order History to get the PwrLdr installer.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Holding down Control (PC) will let you Set the Powerloader options at anytime if you ever need to change them. Just some FYI.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,820
    edited December 1969

Right, if you turned the dialogue off at some point that will get itt o display and you can then set options and, if you want, tell it to display in future. If the Michael 4 thumbnail in the library has a scroll icon in the top left corner that's the option you need, if not then my previous post applies.

• 2getit2getit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you, I will check this out