Search in the store?

PoserMagicPoserMagic Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I am one of the lucky ones having huge issues with the site from not receiving my order placed on May 18th to looking like I am logged in as someone else and with their wishlist. So I ask only to see if its me or the site. I try typing in a search "Girl 4 pro bundle" I get everything from Bryce 7 to Aiko 3.0 Base - 3D Anime Girl but not the Girl 4 pro. So I arrange it by date and get this "There are no products matching the selection." Is there a known issue with search? I am having issues with the search here at the forums also, so not finding anything. It's not just that search that does it, its all searches that do it. Thanks if anyone can help :)

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

Sadly they are known issues that have been reported to DAZ.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

What really sucks is you can't search by product ID anymore. If I knew what I was looking for it was much easier for me to search by an ID#.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

Yeah the ID search was very handy. I hope they bring that one back.

• PoserMagicPoserMagic Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Sadly they are known issues that have been reported to DAZ.

Thanks I won't bother them with a support ticket about search since they all ready know, No need to add extra work to their already overloaded system! :)

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Try this google search:

site:www.daz3d.com/shop sku: 8908

Put the id in place of 8908 and it should work for you. Frankly, Google indexes DAZ better than DAZ indexes DAZ. This shouldn't be a surprise, though. It's kind of what Google does. :)

-- Morgan

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

Search does seem touchy - I tried girl 4 Pro and got it as the first result. http://www.daz3d.com/shop/the-girl-4-pro-bundle

• PoserMagicPoserMagic Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Search does seem touchy - I tried girl 4 Pro and got it as the first result. http://www.daz3d.com/shop/the-girl-4-pro-bundle
    Thanks I know some are having issues and some are not, I seem to be the unlucky ones. LOL I tried to look up Queen of the Nile and I knew the maker, used the advanced search and it still would not kick it up but did find it through bing :)