Lenore

edited December 1969 in The Commons

I may be missing something, but I don't see an expiration date for Lenore and her add ons on the product pages. Does anyone know how long she will be on sale until?

Comments

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited December 1969

The sale end date is 11/6 according to the DAZ Newsletter I received 10/26

Lenore_Sale.jpg
    374 x 217 - 61K
  • edited December 1969

Thanks, I'm on the fence as to whether I'd get enough use out of her to buy her, though I do think she is very cute (and the Raven too) and has potentital for comic strips. It gives me more time to think about it. I guess the other question I have is if Lenore will work in Poser without the DYSON plug-in. She does not appear to be a Genesis figure--will she work with Poser "out of the box"?

edited October 2012

When I see .CR2 and .OBJ as the supplied figure file formats, that screams POSER to me.

Post edited by Lindsey on
  • TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Tomsde said:
    I guess the other question I have is if Lenore will work in Poser without the DYSON plug-in.

The DYSON plugin? You mean they are making vacuum cleaner parts now???? :lol:

edited December 1969

Tomsde said:
    I guess the other question I have is if Lenore will work in Poser without the DYSON plug-in.

The DYSON plugin? You mean they are making vacuum cleaner parts now???? :lol:

I've caught myself spelling it that way myself early on, so it didn't look odd ot me until you just mentioned it... LOL

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

She isn't a Genesis figure as was pointed out.

The hair products made for her work on her, Gen 4, & Genesis. The hair products have DSON files include.

• AprilYSHAprilYSH Posts: 1,481
    edited December 1969

Hey thanks for the hair mention Jay_NOLA :)

I popped in here just to say I loved Lenore! lol As soon as I saw a preview I had to play with her. She was so much fun because of her expressive face. The AntFarm is so cool, a true artist! For those who didn't already know, check out http://johnvanfleet.com

I'd love it if The AntFarm did a genesis version but IMO whatever the farm rolls out next would be cool regardless! :lol: