victoria-3-0-head-body-morphs [solved]

malcolm jacobsmalcolm jacobs Posts: 107
edited October 2012 in New Users

Hi every one,
I have the victoria-3-0-head-body-morphs pack

Inside IM00003008_victoria-3-0-head-body-morphs file

it's a "WinRaR" Zipfile, there is a manifest "DAZ Shared Configuration File (.dsx)" i don't know where it goes? so i copied it into ReadMe's In My Libruay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is that ok?
Because i can't seem to get the 3-face or body morphs to work
but all the Icons and little pictures shows up perfectly

thank you
for any help and advice

From, mal

Post edited by fixmypcmike on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The manifest.dsx can be ignored, that's for the Install Manager that DAZ 3D is working on.

Merge the folders in the .zip which are under "Content" into "My Library" (or whatever you called your DS4 content folder). You should NOT have a Content folder UNDERNEATH My Library, just ignore the Content folder altogether, you just want the Runtime folder underneath it.

To use them, load V3 from "Content Library > Poser Formats > My Library > Figures > DAZ People", then go to "Content Library > Poser Formats > My Library > Pose > !V3 All Morphs INJ" to inject the morphs into the figure. If you then go to the Parameters tab the morph dials will be there.

• malcolm jacobsmalcolm jacobs Posts: 107
    edited December 1969

The manifest.dsx can be ignored, that's for the Install Manager that DAZ 3D is working on.

Merge the folders in the .zip which are under "Content" into "My Library" (or whatever you called your DS4 content folder). You should NOT have a Content folder UNDERNEATH My Library, just ignore the Content folder altogether, you just want the Runtime folder underneath it.

To use them, load V3 from "Content Library > Poser Formats > My Library > Figures > DAZ People", then go to "Content Library > Poser Formats > My Library > Pose > !V3 All Morphs INJ" to inject the morphs into the figure. If you then go to the Parameters tab the morph dials will be there.

fixmypcmike
    i just wanted to say thank you very much for your help and advice,
    best wishes