[solved] ISO: V4+M4 Klingon Headmorphs/Foreheadridges

BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
edited October 2012 in The Commons

Hello,

if my memory serves me right, I did see Klingon Foreheadriges for V4 (and maybe M4) somewhere, but I can't seem to find them. Does anyone here remember where they are or maybe even have a direkt Link to them for me?

Would be great if I had any luck in finding them :)

Post edited by BlazeMystEra on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Possibly you would be better to ask in the star trek thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/187/

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

There was, but at least one of the sets belonged to Werts...

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

Thank you chohole, is there a way to merge my question over there, so I don't duplicate the request?

And thanks mjc1016 ... at least now I know I wasn't hallucinating *g*

edited December 1969

I would merge, but the thread is about to be split as it is on it's 100th Page. Once they have decided who will take it on to the next thread I can merge this then, OK.

edited October 2012

MotoTsume said:
    thanks guys :)

here is direct link to klingon forehead at sharecg: http://www.sharecg.com/v/55176/gallery/11/Poser/Alien-Forehead-Morph

From the Trekkie thread.
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited October 2012

Thank you so much, chohole! That solved my request.
    I'll keep the thread in mind if I need anything else of the ST-Verse :)

Edit: Out of curiosity... how do you pronounce your name?

Post edited by BlazeMystEra on
    edited December 1969

It is actually the name of a house I used to live in, as in Chohole Gate Lodge. chohole used to actually Charcoal when it was first used, way way back in Charles I time (1637), as in "the Charcoal burners gate", or "charcoal gate", got changed over time to chohole somehow. Usually pronounced with the first O sort of similar to the ar, but sort of swallowed, if you see what I mean.

edited December 1969

That's interesting. I'm always fascinated by how names (especially location names of course) change with time. Thank you for the explanation :) Learned something new today and my curiosity is finally satisfied... at least when it comes to your name ^^