DAZ Customer Service kudos

barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The people in DAZ customer service have to be the nicest people on earth. Every time I call, the person who answers is patient, calm, friendly, helpful, eager to please, and just plain NICE! Without exception they have solved my problem right away while I was still on the phone. Knowing all the problems we've been having with the store and website since May, they must be overwhelmed with issues to deal with. I don't know how they maintain their positive attitude in dealing with all the complaints, but I sure appreciate it.

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I have never been accused of being a syconfant so the reason I accepted the position of CV was on the basis that I like the way DAZ3D treats it's customers, me being one. I have never had any issues with support via tickets.

Great to see posts like this.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I agree. I don't have to contact support often, but the few times I've called the office I've always experienced supreme customer service. I guess that's why I've remained a loyal customer all these years.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Yep I agree. Even with all the crap we have to put up with because of this buggy site, the customer service and the fantastic sales keep me coming back.

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

I believe it's probably the main thing that has kept them going as tough as this site rollout has been for them, along with doing some nice, and some very nice sales.

• Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

Hear, hear! DAZ has had a lot of stick this year, and maybe some of that is deserved, but I won't hear a word said against the customer services folk. Every issue I've had has been dealt handled with consideration and a personal touch.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Daz Customer service people rock! I have ALWAYS had excellent experience with them!

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited October 2012

I've offered to have pizza sent over, due to the great service and have always been turned down.

Maybe those on the forums should take up a collection and have the people at DAZ that we appreciate treated to a pizza party surprise. If a delivery of 25 pizzas showed up on their doorstep what could they say? :-)

Anyone in the SLC area want to take charge of this?

Kendall

Post edited by Kendall Sears on
  • JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited December 1969

Wow...what a nice thread! Yep... one of the reasons I love Daz3D, too! :)

edited December 1969

I've offered to have pizza sent over, due to the great service and have always been turned down.

Maybe those on the forums should take up a collection and have the people at DAZ that we appreciate treated to a pizza party surprise. If a delivery of 25 pizzas showed up on their doorstep what could they say? :-)

Kendall

Everyone just send me $10 and I'll take care of the pizza.

On a serious note, it would be nice to do something for them.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

Kendall

:-)

In seriousness, the person in SLC would need to find a decent Pizza Parlor who'll deliver a large volume of pizzas. If they'll post the prices for the pizza's we'll then know about how much everyone will need to donate to pay for them. That way we don't end up with a huge overage, nor too little. We could then use Paypal (or something like it) to collect the donation funds, and then pay for the pizzas.

Kendall

edited October 2012

Ledhead said:

Kendall

In seriousness, the person in SLC would need to find a decent Pizza Parlor who'll deliver a large volume of pizzas. If they'll post the prices for the pizza's we'll then know about how much everyone will need to donate to pay for them. That way we don't end up with a huge overage, nor too little. We could then use Paypal (or something like it) to collect the donation funds, and then pay for the pizzas.

Kendall

We would have to figure out how to collect the funds and the person doing the collecting would have to be trustworthy.

Uhmmm...okay, I'll do it and I promise I won't spend it on any content that is on sale nor pay any bills that are overdue because I had to spend money on content that was on sale.

Nah..just kidding. Maybe a Moderator if they would be allowed to or even you Kendall, you seem to be a righteous guy (or gal, you never know these days....just joshing).

Just figure out how we would do it in a way everyone participating would feel comfortable.

Post edited by ledhead on
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Ledhead said:

Kendall

Kendall

We would have to figure out how to collect the funds and the person doing the collecting would have to be trustworthy.

Uhmmm...okay, I'll do it and I promise I won't spend it on any content that is on sale nor pay any bills that are overdue because I had to spend money on content that was on sale.

Nah..just kidding. Maybe a Moderator if they would be allowed to or even you Kendall, you seem to be a righteous guy (or gal, you never know these days....just joshing).

Just figure out how we would do it in a way everyone participating would feel comfortable.

I thank you for your comments, but I'm not in the SLC area and know nothing of the cuisine in the area. It would be relatively painless to set up a paypal account for this kind of thing. But again, I don't think this is a situation where we want to end up collecting $10000.00 to buy pizzas with. What would make more sense would be to get a cost for the pizzas and then ask for pledges for donations until that amount has been reached. As the number of pledges increases, the necessary amount needed to donate would go down.

Let's say that we're looking at $15/pizza (just an arbitrary amount I don't know how much pizzas are in SLC) and we're wanting 25 pizzas then we'll need $375 + applicable taxes. So if we get 38 pledges for $10, that may cover it. If we get 72 pledges then the cost/pledge drops to $5, at 144 it's $2, etc.

If a pizza parlor that meets the ability to deliver the amount takes Paypal then we could have them collect the money until the amount has been reached.

This may not be feasible, or maybe no one wants to do it. I dunno. Just an idea, either it floats or not.

Kendall

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm 100% in the love DS and Support side of things. I had a major snafu just weeks ago. The Daz team handled it in a timely manor and I was very pleased with the outcome. I love Daz3D and all it does. My Snafu took some time but was handled well. I may not love the issues with the new site but my past experience's have given me enough confidence to trust that things will be handled as they can be.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on