ISO Fairy Wings, Genesis Fairy Renders

JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hey all hope everyone is well, I am doing ok.

I am looking for some nice fairy wings that I can turn into Digital Fairy wings. If you could please post them here. Also if you could all be so kind and post some Genesis Fairies Renders that would be magical

Comments

• WulfricWulfric Posts: 77
    edited June 2012

Currently, these are the only faeries I have rendered. The twins (Abby and Cynthia) use the Faery Wings Deluxe from DAZ. Mari (sitting on the ground) uses a set called Marijuana Faerie.

Title: The Green Faeries

Image removed by a moderator because of partial nudity. Please note that at present we have no content advisory flags.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

That's lovely

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited June 2012

This is one I did a while ago, it uses the Orchid wings from RDNA, I love these wings.

ROY---Sunset2sm.jpg
    800 x 565 - 415K
    Post edited by scorpio on
    edited December 1969

Hey scorpio

That one is very nice

edited December 1969

WulfricF said:

Image removed by a moderator because of partial nudity. Please note that at present we have no content advisory flags.

Did I miss something? The standing faeries are covered with the tatoo print. Even have more covered than this guy or these examples in other threads. I'm not trying to cause trouble. I just want to understand.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

The one you linked is obviously a guy so no worries there. The other is an untextured figure which is ok, Yours was textured and the breast weren't covered by clothing. In the old forum you could use tags when breast were shown. Here there are no tags so no way of filtering so children can't see them. This is an issue DAZ is aware of and has on there big list of fixes.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    The one you linked is obviously a guy so no worries there. The other is an untextured figure which is ok, Yours was textured and the breast weren't covered by clothing. In the old forum you could use tags when breast were shown. Here there are no tags so no way of filtering so children can't see them. This is an issue DAZ is aware of and has on there big list of fixes.

Thank you for clarifying. I didn't realize that the print didn't qualify as covering. I'll keep it in mind with future posts.

edited December 1969

I completely forgot that I had this render as well. The faery is using the Faery Wings Deluxe. from DAZ.

GotOne!800.png
    800 x 582 - 722K
    edited December 1969

Ok, The digital faery idea merged with my playing with the supersuit. I used the cyborg preset for the supersuit and then used the Plasma Storm shader on the Feary Wings Deluxe.

DigiFaery.png
    800 x 800 - 718K
  • Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,234
    edited December 1969

I've been away with the Faeries a little as well lately.

Heres a few renders from my gallery Rendered in Daz Studio 4 Pro.

All done with DA Genesis Faery pack at Renderosity.

Golddragon.jpg
    800 x 589 - 67K
    Treefae.jpg
    800 x 589 - 90K
    Fairykids.jpg
    762 x 1999 - 302K
    edited December 1969

These are lovely thank you for posting

• edited December 1969

I used :

Genesis mixing dials between V5 and A4
    Forest Dryad for V4 (DAZ)
    The Enchanted Forest (Daz)
    Lykia Hair (Renderosity)
    The OrchidFaes: the accessoires (rdna)

I can’t remember the texture I used for genesis, I always mean to make a note somewhere and then promptly forget

forest_fae_small.jpg
    800 x 490 - 352K
    edited December 1969

lovely fairy

looks like a dragon fairy

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

I don't have any Techno Fairies, but I did a series of "fairy book" covers a while ago, two of which used Genesis (going by the hair and the clothes) And my NaNo novel this year includes a fairy godmother (the 1930's deco flavor to her is deliberate)

Olive_Fairy_Book.png
    600 x 800 - 630K
    Blue_Fairy_Book.png
    600 x 800 - 713K
    Fairy_GodmotherSm.png
    486 x 800 - 700K
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Oh wow, these are all amazing renders. @razor42 I've picked up your faery pack.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,252
    edited December 1969

Threw this together to demonstrate. These are the Mavka Forest Fairy wings scaled up and parented to the chest. If this were to be in a real scene, I'd indulge in a bit of postwork to smooth the edge where they join the back.

I'd not tried using them with Genesis before and they work beautifully. They are just about the only wings I've found that actually look like something that might have grown from the figure's back, instead of a rather complex form of jewelry.

Fairy_Wings_sample.png
    668 x 762 - 341K