* (Commercial) Update to current product and New product preview

Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
edited October 2012 in The Commons

I am glad to inform you that my products Delilah for Genesis and Delilah Bundle were updated to include DSON and Poser companion files that will allow you to use Delilah for Genesis in Poser 9 and above.

If you acquired any of these products previously you can go to your Itemized Order History and reset your downloads.

------------------------------------------------- *** ------------------------------------------------------------

I also want to show you several renders of my new product Children of the World for K4 that is coming soon.

Post edited by Virtual_World on

Comments

• Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
    edited October 2012

All the skins and morph shown in these renders are included. The product includes other morphs not shown yet.

More renders ....................

Popup_6.jpg
    750 x 975 - 340K
    Popup_1.jpg
    750 x 975 - 392K
    Post edited by Virtual_World on
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

I also want to show you several renders of my new product Children of the World for K4 that is coming soon . . .

Beautiful! For GenesisKid too?
  • cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • kloolessklooless Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

Those kids are adorable. I don't usually work with kids, but I may an exception in this case!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

The kids are uber cute.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Wow they are so cute :) And genesis friendly to boot!

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,775
    edited December 1969

Kids are lovely, will go straight to the cart when they're out. But where did you get the clothes?

• Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
    edited December 1969

Thanks to all of you for your comments!

To answer some of the questions:

The DS material presets of Delilah for Genesis were converted to the DUF format and Poser companion files were added, no other change was added. If you don't use Poser and you don't want to upgrade DS material presets to the DUF format, you don't need to redownload the files.

My new product is based on Kids 4, you can use the textures included on Genesis if you change Genesis UV maps to accept K4 maps. Morphs can be transferred using D3D GenX plugin.

Some of the clothing used in these renders were originally created for other figures (V3, M3, V4, M4, Sydney, Miki, etc) and converted with Poser2012 WW.

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 359
    edited October 2012

Those kids....YES! :D The K4 morphs (even with Morphlet) are pretty difficult to work with to get ethnic faces (other than a sort of generic "African-American" or "East Asian")--these look really great. If I'm not terribly mistaken I see East African/Ethiopian, Chinese, Indian, Middle Eastern/Arab (or perhaps Berber), Japanese, and Northern European (presumably Celtic). Am I right? :) Are you including any Native Americans? I've found that's the hardest ethnicity to morph K4 into.

Post edited by Zaarin on
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

These morphs are absolutely beautiful...

Morphs can be transferred using D3D GenX plugin.

Thanks for your response to people's earlier questions...I'm assuming from the line I quoted above that at this point you won't be doing these for Genesis?

If they were Genesis morphs they would go straight into the trolley as I tend to use mainly Genesis these days. If I'm going to have to convert them I think I may wait and see how well they convert before buying.

cheers

Pen