Dreamslayer Halloween Event

edited December 1969 in Freebies

DreamslayerArtworks is giving away free stuff every day during their 31 Days of Hell event!
Read All about it Here

Comments

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the heads up!

*is exasperated with the forum's "Error Message: Unable to receive your submission at this time" that happens randomly and occasionally goes away if you post a longer post, like this*

• edited October 2012

Managed to get my hands on some freebies not yet released and some from last few days as well. I think you are going to like these!

halloween.png
    600 x 550 - 450K
    Post edited by sweetluv40_2906afa5cc on
    edited December 1969

oh, very cool - I recognize a lot of those :)

• edited October 2012

This has been a great event this year, and they can't wait to do it again next year! I'm going to guess that the newer items added to the store tonight are what is going to be given away tomorrow, a total of 10 items!

DA_set.jpg
    550 x 550 - 129K
    blood_bath.jpg
    550 x 550 - 124K
  • oxodeoxode Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

I tried to register for half an hour! Now I'm fed up and wish DreamslayerArtwork a heartfelt, GET LOST!

• sazzyazzcasazzyazzca Posts: 495
    edited December 1969

oxode said:
    I tried to register for half an hour! Now I'm fed up and wish DreamslayerArtwork a heartfelt, GET LOST!

It's possible the problems you are experiencing have something to do with the hurricane that is hitting the eastern coast of the U.S.

• edited October 2012

People that look at the front page of the dreamslayervisions store can see that notification along with a contact page that allow them to get support (they have always answered me in less than 24 hours). Besides, I'm pretty sure that the items they are giving away took more than a half an hour to create, so, who is really loosing out here?

were you registering for dreamslayerartworks, or dreamslayervisions, because they are separate sites owned and managed by separate people on completely different servers.

edited October 2012

oxode said:

Wow - that's really RUDE ! I could certainly understand being frustrated, and posting "I'm having trouble registering - can someone help ??"

Have you tried to contact someone there to help with your registration??

These people are giving things away and because you had trouble registering you tell them to get lost????

Good grief.

edit - thanks to everyone at Dreamslayers for all of these!

Post edited by Alisa Uh-Lisa on