what`s up with the shop?

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited December 1969 in The Commons

what`s up with the shop, I just see a site-tree style no images nothing?

Comments

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 679
    edited December 1969

Scroll all the way down the unattractive gray page...you see some products. But it is impossible to read the details

Send in the Clones for 4.5 is out, but I can't tell the difference between the pro and regular edition.

Totally messed up. It was like this last night too.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

I was able to view the Send in the Clones products before the shop got screwed up. If I understand it correctly, then the regular version can only multiply props, while the Pro version can multiply even figures (like Genesis, Vicky etc.) and scenes.

Hopefully shop will be back up when DAZ staff come at work today.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

This seems to be one those things that isn't hitting everyone again, as the store is fine for me.

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120
    edited December 1969

For me the frontpage is ok but the shop (new release etc.) seams to lost his CSS?

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

Juju said:
    For me the frontpage is ok but the shop (new release etc.) seams to lost his CSS?

yeap, the main page is okay but after choosing "new releases" a plane white site pops up with a blue menu tree and that was it

• achimsachims Posts: 76
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    This seems to be one those things that isn't hitting everyone again, as the store is fine for me.

:lol: That's a good one.

Hopefully YOU can buy enough stuff from DAZ to keep DAZ alive long enough? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh! By the way ... as this is one "of those (many) things" that is hitting me, and not only me,
    maybe it's goin to hit DAZ in the long run?

edited December 1969

It is actually very frustrating because, as with any bug tracking, you need some common denominator to track it down, and we are just getting no consistency. Some people get hit, some don't, some can cure it, some can't, some get it several times, some only once.

With me I couldn't shift it, closed my PC down overnight, next morning all was fine, and (touch wood) haven't had it since.
    Another of our team was affected but then it went away all by itself.

• linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,327
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Well. It is NOT working for me as well.

What works is only the front page:

Any other category pages are displayed in a tree mode:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases

or single product pages:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/send-in-the-clones-ds4-pro

- - -

This behavior is the same on Internet explorer 9 or google chrome Version 22.0.1229.94 m
    I am running windows 7 ultimate 64bit.
    I update all software on drivers on a almost daily basis.

- - -

Maybe that information helps narrow it down.

Maybe it is only working on 32 bit machines that were not updated with some new security fixes in the last week?
    Idk

new_releases_view.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 250K
  • randym77randym77 Posts: 272
    edited December 1969

The store is displaying fine for me...but it's not updating. Eventually I realized I have to shift-refresh to get it to show me new items. Never had to do that before.

I was wondering why the Fast Grabs never changed, and why there were no new products in the store.

• linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,327
    edited December 1969

randym77 said:
    The store is displaying fine for me...but it's not updating. Eventually I realized I have to shift-refresh to get it to show me new items. Never had to do that before.

!!!

Shift - Refreshing solved the issue for me.

Thank you for that hint.

I am glad that it works that way but also am under the impression that the average internet user probably would not think about trying a shift refresh because they never read about that .
    I let it up to the pros to figure out why shift refreshing solves the issue.

edited December 1969

Thankyou. I shall let the PTB know that clears the problem, just had someone eelse try it, and it does work