members only forum gone?

SherrySherry Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

What's the deal?? I can not find the members only forum and I'm signed in? What gives?

Comments

• stump3point1stump3point1 Posts: 139
    edited June 2012

Oh no, have you checked the status of your membership? they are having problems with that so if you are not up to date put in a support ticket.

chrck out this thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1145/

Post edited by stump3point1 on
  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Yes Sherry.

You have to put in a support ticket.

I thought it had gone missing too, but someone set me straight.

LOL!

• SherrySherry Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It just seems like nothing is working on my account, except the payment for the plat club.. they got my payment fine. :P:coolgrin:

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,834
    edited December 1969

Please don't put in a support ticket until we know if there's going to be a general fix - support is already slammed, even just clicking Resolved>Update ticket on a bunch of issues that were fixed already is going to delay their dealing with others' issues.

edited December 1969

Please don't put in a support ticket until we know if there's going to be a general fix - support is already slammed, even just clicking Resolved>Update ticket on a bunch of issues that were fixed already is going to delay their dealing with others' issues.

Sorry, I have waited and waited and when I opened this thread, I did what was suggested because I have not been able to do anything on the site since the update. Guess I'll just wait for a while longer.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Sherry said:

Sorry, I have waited and waited and when I opened this thread, I did what was suggested because I have not been able to do anything on the site since the update. Guess I'll just wait for a while longer.

I don't know what Richard is talking about.

I was told to put in a ticket when I asked the same question a day or two ago.

?

edited December 1969

tsarist said:
    Sherry said:

I don't know what Richard is talking about.

I was told to put in a ticket when I asked the same question a day or two ago.

?

I don't know either. I have checked my subscriptions, it is showing it is expired, but i have the receipt for the PC paid and It came out of my account, but nothing. ever since the upgrade I have been able to do nothing on the site. I'm tired of paying the fees with no benefits!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Richard has asked you to be patient, and wait until we have some feedback about this issue. Please.

• creativemodelsbecreativemodelsbe Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

i wonder what we have to do, if the ticket system is not working?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,834
    edited December 1969

The ticket system is working, as far as I know. However, it appears that a great many people are having problems with their PC memberships at the moment and it may well be that the web team will be able to apply a general fix for everyone. If they can then there will be no point in opening a ticket, and not doing so wil give the support staff that much more time to deal with other matters. Of course it's quite possible that a ticket will need to be opened, if it isn't a general problem that can be fixed centrally, but allowing a bit of time for the web team to look at it may well improve the support response time for everyone.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Cookies don't seem to be working well for either forums or store so you may not be logged in. If you are not logged in you won't see the Members Only forum listed. Log in manually every time before anything else.