"Currently used morphs" Only on actor and not per body part

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
edited December 1969 in The Commons

In the parameters tab is there a way that Daz could show all the currently used morphs on a selected body part instead of populating all under actor? For example I select the foot, and know I have morphs on it, but nothing shows up under currently used. But all is under actor. It would be nice to show morphs being used per bodypart as well.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,738
    edited June 2012

With Genesis the mesh belongs to the root node, which is why the controls are there. You could use the search box to filter out the non-foot morphs, or you could use the Shaping tab and region navigator. A good feature request might be to put a "Currently used" checkbox next to the filter box, so you could select the foot group and check the option to get what you want. In fact I just made such a request.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

Cool. Also it would be nice if Studio could auto arrange used morphs above those with zero values in each bodypart. That would at least help a bit.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,738
    edited December 1969

You can make a feature request by making a bug report and setting Severity to Feature. Sorry, I should have put that in my first reply.

• FlortaleFlortale Posts: 611
    Zev0 said:

Cool. Also it would be nice if Studio could auto arrange used morphs above those with zero values in each bodypart. That would at least help a bit.

I just asked for this same feature, it's good to see other like minded individuals.