Jaderail is at it Again.

Comments

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

until today I really don´t know how this uber lights work. I just use one Uberenvironment light + distant or spot, depends on what scene I render

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Szark my Friend he will be using the Uber Area Tube. It comes with its own mesh.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    The reason I use 128 for samples is it matches the Uber Enviro Hi Quality setting.

Edit: your placement should be fine. In the render mine are Propped to the Wall fixtures.
    LOL It's ok for you with your 8GB of RAM beastie. :P
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Szark my Friend he will be using the Uber Area Tube. It comes with its own mesh.
    I just wanted to make sure... :P Covering all bases so to speak.
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    LOL It's ok for you with your 8GB of RAM beastie. :P
    The Quad core don't hurt much either, and I'm looking at 8 more GB I need installed.
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Thanks Szark and Jaderail !!

I need to upgrade my PC as well... But it too close to Christmas now, so I must struggle through with my 6GB RAM.

Now I am to go to bed. Its almost morning here lol, (I need to change my sleep pattern lol)

I also now got 2499 posts... And I want to post a render on my 2500th post! It's gotta be a wapper lol I'll be on in the arvo.

Thanks for all your help guys! :cheese:

edited December 1969

More than welcome. I'm putting the Set to use right now myself. Why build it and not use it?

edited December 1969

Title: Before the Fire Fight

Level_19.png
    1400 x 1400 - 2M
  • edited December 1969

I have tried to use the Area Lights but as soon as I hit render Daz crashes, using 4.5.1.6 on a Windows 7 laptop, core i7 with 8gig of ram. I have just submitted a ticket to Tech. Support.

Everywhere I have looked in the forums all users are saying they work fine with this release of Daz and am wondering if there is something I am missing. I have just done a fresh install of Daz and content and still have the problem.

edited December 1969

That is odd, as you can see they are working for me as well. I hope you get help from support, I've heard good things about them getting people up and running in the last few weeks.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Title: Before the Fire Fight

nice:) dark lighting is very hard to get right

edited December 1969

Thank you Ivy.

• edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    That is odd, as you can see they are working for me as well. I hope you get help from support, I've heard good things about them getting people up and running in the last few weeks.

Thanks Jaderail. Great render I love dark moody scenes.

edited December 1969

Thank you as well Bluemoon. If I new what was your issue I would help, I'm sure the Help desk will know all the right questions to ask so they can get you working at 100%.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Good to see a Jaderail render again.

• edited December 1969

Gotta love that "light source visible in scene" lighting. Solidly authentic feel!

Alan

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Looks good, and really draws the viewer in (I can almost hear the alarms).

edited December 1969

Thank You all so much, I'm slower than I used to be but I still love this stuff.

edited October 2012

Adams Strawberry render.

Title: Bruuna Berry

Image remove, please check the guidelines in this thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3279_98/

Post edited by Chohole on
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Adams Strawberry render.

I've never wanted to be a strawberry before...
    edited December 1969

I've never wanted to be a strawberry before...
    Hehehehe....
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Adams Strawberry render.

Oh yeah! Jaderails pushing the boundaries hehe! I also agree... being a strawberry would be very nice. Good advertisement! I've never wanted a strawberry so badly LMAO!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes unfortunately Jade is pushing the boundaries here, and I am going to have to consult about whether or not it can be allowed I am afraid.

Please DAZ 3D find us some content flags s.........umm tout de suite. :roll:

edited December 1969

And yes, sorry Jade, the consensus agreed it was pushing the boundaries too far I am afraid.

Post a link to the DA version, as long as it it has the filters on it.

edited December 1969

I cant wait for flags cho. That sucks :(

edited December 1969

I know it is most frustrating. Even I have images I can no longer post, and I am not noted for doing "that sort" of art.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Interesting framing (that I'd have thought would have been okay to post, though it was definitely borderline). Too bad it had to come down...looking forward to flags (though I don't do many TOS-inappropriate renders myself), and in the meantime I should really join DA...

edited December 1969

Oh well, you win some you lose some.

edited December 1969

You changed your avatar again lol... You going a daily avatar swap ? lol!

edited December 1969

My avatars are my how I feel today things, this is my I just had Dialysis Avy. So its how I feel.

100 x 100 - 9K