Genesis Evolution: Muscularity Question

edited December 1969 in The Commons

looking at various genesis items to pick up , I have a question about the Genesis Evolution: Muscularity morphs,

are there any general full body settings or do you have to go through each muscle indevidually

Comments

• thd777thd777 Posts: 932
    edited December 1969

In addition to the individual muscle morphs, there is also a "All muscle volume" morph and a "flexion on off" setting (controls the amount of automatic muscle flex when bending limbs). It is a great set that adds lost of value to Genesis in my opinion.

Ciao
    TD

• Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

thd777 said:
    In addition to the individual muscle morphs, there is also a "All muscle volume" morph and a "flexion on off" setting (controls the amount of automatic muscle flex when bending limbs). It is a great set that adds lost of value to Genesis in my opinion.

Ciao
    TD

I agree—I use it all the time, although it adds quite a lot of Latin to your parameters library (remembering the names can be a pain in the glutei maximi!). I have something like this in my pictures file to refer to, although I am starting to learn some of them. It adds a lot of realism to your figures, especially male where muscles are more visible (or very visible for body builders!).
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Yep me too I love this package. :) Hiro Protagonist great diagram there thanks for that. I have a number of muscles remembered now but some are still tricky to remember. Great tool for learning the names though IMHO.