help me figure out how to make a conforming clothing figure for poser

blutobluto Posts: 823
edited June 2012 in The Commons

ok guys and galls i am in need of some assistance i need to make a conforming clothing figure for poser and cant figure out how to make it so . if there is anyone her that can help me out or guide me in how it is done please do so i would be ever so gratefull

Post edited by bluto on

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

bluto said:
    ok guys and galls i am in need of some assistance i need to make a conforming clothing figure for poser and cant figure out how to make it so . if there is anyone her that can help me out or guide me in how it is done please do so i would be ever so gratefull

:-) me no gall ... but gal that could rig that!

Sending PM.

• natrix natrixnatrix natrix Posts: 0
    edited June 2012
    Post edited by natrix natrix on
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,247
    edited December 1969

Have you checked Littlefox's tutorials over on RDNA? They're traditional rigging, not the new weight-mapped variety, or Genesis rigging. But the tuts are good ones. blondie9999 also has a tutorial on rigging in the store here.

• chrisschellchrisschell Posts: 267
    edited December 1969

I wrote a tut a ways back on basic rigging for conforming items... it's based on the older stuff before genisis came out and is mainly on how to use the old figure set-up tools set... but maybe it'd be helpfull?

You can grab it from my site at the bottom of the "Skunkworks" page at www.schells.ca... it's step-by-step and in pdf... picture guide as well as a walk through in writting...

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited June 2012

I wrote a tut a ways back on basic rigging for conforming items... it's based on the older stuff before genisis came out and is mainly on how to use the old figure set-up tools set... but maybe it'd be helpfull?

You can grab it from my site at the bottom of the "Skunkworks" page at www.schells.ca... it's step-by-step and in pdf... picture guide as well as a walk through in writting...

? link ... found the page, would love to read it too!

edit ... found a link for it in a Google search ... this is the search page

Post edited by patience55 on