Daz Studio Pro License Key

yvonnezoeyvonnezoe Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello there, i just downloaded the latest Daz Studio ( which is currently free) and followed all the instructions in the installation manual. however i cannot find my license key in my account page ( serial number) :( i can and only download but i can't check out ( which the manual has written "The license key for DAZ Studio 4.5 will be available after check-out on the My Account webpage under My Serial Numbers menu option."

Can someone tell me why and how can i get my lisence key? :(

thank you!

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2012

DId you "Buy" DS 4.5" through the store or from the "what is DS" page. To get the serial number showing in your account you need to have bought it through the store. http://www.daz3d.com/shop/daz-studio-4-pro. It is still free.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • nkluksdahlnkluksdahl Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

I went through the store to get DAZ Studio 4.5, and I got no key in my account, either. I did get the key for Bryce, so I know my account and the shopping cart are working.

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

IIRC when i dowloaded Daz Studio it took a few days for a license key to appear in my account.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If you have a few serial numbers, you may have a 2nd page with numbers on it.

• fredebeckerfredebecker Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

"Currently there are no Serial Numbers available for you." Where is my serial?