whats up with prices today?

swirlerswirler Posts: 0
edited June 2012 in The Commons

None of the sale prices are showing up in my basket. No I haven't previously bought them. I've been wanting to get the supersuit bundle but had to wait until I had the $$ but now it isn't working.

Post edited by swirler on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

No one is currently seeing PC prices or PC discounts. DAZ 3D management has been notified.

• swirlerswirler Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

okay thanks for replying.:)

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I noticed this too.

You know, maybe they were listening to me when I suggested they get rid of all gift's, discounts etc. and make the store work. Blame it on me, swirler. :lol:

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 1969

Ya, I went to purchase the supersuit pro bundle and it's $99 now, makes me wish I got it earlier but was waiting to see about the new sales tax

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited June 2012

Seems as though the PC pricing is back to normal, for me anyway, as I purchased the Supersuit Boots, Cape, Hero Anit-Hero and the Fantasy Bath for the Correct Price, although I am not sure the Fantasy Bath is priced correctly. I also checked my wishlist and the PC pricing is correct there also, although it says special price, which needs to change, unless a sales price says sales price, as long as there is a distinction between the two.

Edited to say that I also received the order confirmation email, but DAZ still owes me 4 more order confirmation emails.

Side note: I do like they now have the number in the Order Confirmation email, so I do not have to renumber all of the emails when I store them for future reference.

Post edited by ledhead on