The Aftertaste

2»

Comments

• digitelldigitell Posts: 558
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    Is venting like wearing mesh underwear?? *runs to put on mesh underwear* Oooo, I like venting! :P

Air it out RAMWoff..Air it out!! :)
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Hehehehe

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,343
    edited December 1969

No fair, I wanna vent to!

edited December 1969

HA! Remember your just one of the lowly Pros (in the best possible sense of the word)! You have to just sit there and let US have all the fun! :P

• Super NewbSuper Newb Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

Did you not read the TOS? Sect.5, Paragraph 1, Line 7:
    "DAZ Forum Administrators are not allowed to vent in the forums, but only to be vented upon. (they do however, have the right to delete, block and/or move posts and threads to their liking to satisfy their inner frustrations.)" ;-)

edited December 1969

To true! We do get vented on quite often.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

Well I guess "Vented" is a better word thatn the one I would have tended to use when expressing a similar sentiment. :roll:

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

I can be your substitute venter, just send a PM if you want me to send a complain, hehehe!! :lol:

edited December 1969

Tempting!

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,059
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Tempting!

As the 'public' face of DAZ you do tend to collect the shrapnel that should be headed to the executive level.

The one thing to remember is that booze is NOT the answer (but it sure helps while waiting for the answer to arrive :P ).

Seriously - there are sooo many issues cropping up that do not appear to be caused by scaling up to the production server configuration that I'm wondering if some changes made in testing got lost during the cutover.

edited December 1969

Quite possible. I know they been pulling their hair out fixing stuff.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I hear tell that the server room is knee deep in loose hair, and all the webbies are nearly bald.

edited December 1969

They had to hire a janitor to stand by with a broom to sweep up the hair as it got pulled out. LOL!

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yeah, I hear tell that the server room is knee deep in loose hair, and all the webbies are nearly bald.

Our loss is the Hair Club for Men's gain.

:coolsmile:

edited December 1969

For real. Ann keeps teasing me that I'm gonna need it in a few more years. She also says I need to dye my hair and go-tee. To much grey.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    For real. Ann keeps teasing me that I'm gonna need it in a few more years. She also says I need to dye my hair and go-tee. To much grey.

You mean "fur real".

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    They had to hire a janitor to stand by with a broom to sweep up the hair as it got pulled out. LOL!

Along with two buckets .. one for tears and the other for blood! lmao :P

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,707
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    Frank0314 said:

Along with two buckets .. one for tears and the other for blood! lmao :P

Three - you forgot the sweat.

edited December 1969

Oh yea... *hands over a 3rd bucket* :P

edited December 1969

All I know is I'd hate to be in that office. To much tension and I'm sure peoples tempers are flaring there as much as they are in here.

edited December 1969

Oh trust me, they all have my sympathy... when we were remodeling the salon... I HATED doing that... it was almost a deal breaker on so many days. It did come together and all well and folks that we haven't seen forever and a day come in and are floored by the work we put into it... but we were still able to work. We still got our clients taken care of, we still had hair care products to sell them. This situation is here ..... very bad in my eyes as a business person. They have my sympathy but I'm as frustrated as everyone else at this moment.

edited December 1969

As are we.

edited December 1969

I know! HUGS to all of you. Sorry you all have to endure the complaints and frustrations!