It's time to take a break when...

ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
edited December 1969 in New Users

.... you look at a magnificent sunset and say "looks kind of fake, I'll fix it in Bryce".

.... someone backs into your car and you say "oh man, I'm going to have to replace all the polygons on the right front quarter panel".

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

:-) :-) :-)

It seems to be a 'phase' that we all go through. I haven't had it for a while now, but I'm sure it will probably come back.

Sometimes it's hard to think of anything else!

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

... you look into the mirror and think : "Dang, I really need to buy a new texture for this."

edited December 1969

:-)

Yeah, me too! Only I think I've left it a bit late.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You see someone standing waiting for a bus and think "That pose needs tweaking a bit"

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    You see someone standing waiting for a bus and think "That pose needs tweaking a bit"
    LOL Love this one.

All I know when it is time to take a break as I am found dribbling in the cornor of a darkened room.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

I can't watch a movie these days with thinking how did they made that, or that is a great texturing job.

edited August 2019

Frank0314 said:

I can't watch a movie these days with thinking how did they made that, or that is a great texturing job.

yep me too

Post edited by Szark on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

...your downloads add up to thousands of dollars for your cheap little hobby and all you can think is I don't have enough content.

• IlenaIlena Posts: 280
    edited December 1969

you tell your brother:" Hey, go there and pose like a hero." Than you circle round him and observe the light, shadow, how it reflects on the materials.

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    ...your downloads add up to thousands of dollars for your cheap little hobby and all you can think is I don't have enough content.

LOL, I have this problem so much.

edited December 1969

Made worse when you realise that your 3d figures wardrobes contain more items than your own. :roll:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Made worse when you realise that your 3d figures wardrobes contain more items than your own. :roll:
    LOL!! So true, M4 alone has a much better selection of RL clothing than I do. I SO want one of his Leather jackets for me.
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,026
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Oh yes, definitely....
  • IlenaIlena Posts: 280
    edited December 1969

...when you look at the figure and wish to have the exact hair its wearing in reality.

• RedHeadLilithRedHeadLilith Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

lol all of you cracked me up here big lol :)

You realize you take better care to your 3d dolls than yourself....

another one :

you wander why when you wear your boots your toes are not poking out

Post edited by RedHeadLilith on
  • ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

Last night I had a dream where I was getting dressed and all my clothes were made out of polygons.

edited December 1969

It wasn't a dream.....

edited December 1969

... even you can not remember how you set up half your categories any longer. "I know the darn thing is installed but where did I put it?"

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    ... even you can not remember how you set up half your categories any longer. "I know the darn thing is installed but where did I put it?"
    no that is just senility. :P I know
    edited December 1969

....when you are getting ready to go out and you ask yourself which runtime you stored your raincoat in.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Jaderail said:
    no that is just senility. :P I knowI knew it would be something like that... I guess I need to face the fact my head is full of holes now. :ohh:
    edited December 1969

yep swiss cheese syndrome.

edited December 1969

It is time for bed when you read the thread title 'Flock Formations', and it says something very different :)

Night all!

• Jade ChengJade Cheng Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You look at yourself in the mirror and say "Oh no! I'm too short! Don't worry, I just need to tweak a few dials in DAZ".

That's called being a real addict. (NOT ME :D)

edited December 1969

...a item in the store sends you off on a two day comedy bit just because you think it will be fun to play with.