Neftis mid-August super sale! [Commercial]

Neftis3DNeftis3D Posts: 60
edited August 2012 in The Commons

Hi guys!
Up to 60% off on all of my store items!! Sale is running through Monday. So if you want to grab a set at a great price and save a lot, now would be the best time to do so..!

I am working on great new stuff for you and I will post previews very soon!
Cheers

Neftis :D

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Woot :wow: Great news indeed!

There are actually still a couple of your wonderful hair sets that I don't have - so this is great!

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

Thank you!
    I'm very courious about what you're working on, any hints? ^^

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133
    edited December 1969

Great prices! I already have the beautiful black hair. I'm interested in the Goya Hair Style. I use DAZ Studion 4, but the store page for Goya Hair Style says it only has Poser presets (no mention of DAZ presets). Are they included but just not mentioned in the store?

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

Link to Neftis' store: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/neftis3d/

• mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412
    edited August 2012

barbult said:
    Great prices! I already have the beautiful black hair. I'm interested in the Goya Hair Style. I use DAZ Studion 4, but the store page for Goya Hair Style says it only has Poser presets (no mention of DAZ presets). Are they included but just not mentioned in the store?

I have nearly all of Neftis' hair props too. Goya Hair does have DS presets. Here's a few recent DS3A renders using Goya and also Historical Curls (there are not DS mats for the crowns and headband for that one, though; just the hair) I can't seem to figure out how to link to full size images on the forum, but they're here, here, and here.
    detail-mountain-king.jpg
    650 x 650 - 383K
    th_the-magi.jpg
    700 x 360 - 285K
    detail-leavitt.jpg
    500 x 500 - 162K
    Post edited by mmalbert on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the info, mmalbert. Those are really interesting renders. I enjoyed looking at all three full size.

• mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    Thanks for the info, mmalbert. Those are really interesting renders. I enjoyed looking at all three full size.

You're welcome! And not to ignore the girls -- Maraboo and Addition Hair Styles, both of which I also like very much.
    mar-add.jpg
    600 x 1000 - 443K
  • DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

Been trying to justify Noemie for a while, the sale made it so much easier! (The lighting doesn't really flatter it here, but I'm working on a fairly complex scene).

Noemie_Test.jpg
    1197 x 800 - 117K
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for this generous sale Neftis!!!!!

I dont remember when Goya hair was released but I bought it today and I have to say it is really well done!!!

Thank you again! :D :D :D

• edited October 2012

I asked the question in another post if there were any newer versions like this Madelyn hair model, and apparently there is nothing like it. It is one of my favorites, but I wish there were a newer version that allowed for better close up rendering.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/9834/

I do not know much about textures, but having dwelt with this hair style so frequently one issue with it is that the top does not allow the it to be the same color as the rest of the hair. I've assumed that this is because the curls at the bottom need to be visible from bother sides of the wire sheeting.

Regardless it is a unique hair model I very much admire, and humbly request or implore to consider creating an updated version with more of the modern tools, options, and advanced 3d advantages.

madelyn_hair_.JPG
    493 x 609 - 64K
    Post edited by bennet.battle_d6138d08c9 on