To Trumarcar ...

RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Trudy, I hope you read this ... I miss you really here on this forum. And I'm sure a lot of other users miss you too.

I hope you're okay and I wish you all the strength to find your way out of the deep hole in that you've been fallen after your tragic lost.

come back and let us help you with our hugs

A lot of hugs and kisses from me ...

To the mods ... I know that this is not a request for a freebie and so it's maybe in the wrong forum. But please let it stay here, because trumarcar is one of the best freebie creators that we have. Espaecially for those of us, who loves Toons. Thanks!

Comments

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

I second that Trudy, you are a wonderful soul that is missed around here

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

Very much loved and missed.

:-)

• frodifrodi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

We love you and our thoughts are with you.

• trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much, my friends. The good wishes and especially the hugs are really appreciated. :)

Yes, this is so, so hard, but I am still around and trying to make the occasional bit of 3D stuff.

Keep looking at Treasurechest - I will post here if there is anything new.

Big hugs back to all of you.

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

Sorry im late but i have been speaking with fellow toon lovers about your absence as well and you are indeed truly missed!
    Many hugs and well wishes! There is a long list of others that wish to extend their sincere condolences as well.

-MJ

edited December 1969

Thank you very much for the wishes, MJ007 and thank you for passing on such a comforting message from others. Hugs. :)

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

I just saw this, too. Sorry for the delay! We do miss you so much when you're not here. If you only knew how much we come out to your site to see if you've posted something new! You make the coolest stuff & you're a joy to talk to. Huge hugs to you! Let us know if you need any 3D or real-life help. :)

edited December 1969

You are so kind, Andolaurina. Hugs hugs to you, my friend. :)

There is a small new freebie this week - I have put it in a separate thread.

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

Thanks so much! I'm off to see what it is. :)

• KymsCaveKymsCave Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

I do not know what has happened but my thoughts are with you and I add my best wishes to you also. :down:

edited December 1969

Thank you. I lost the most wonderful man in the world, my husband.

• launoklaunok Posts: 778
    edited December 1969

Dear Trudy, I saw this also only today. My sincere, belated condolences with you for your big loss. Just know that you are in God's hands and He will be with you and your family in this time.

Laura

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,361
    edited December 1969

trumarcar said:
    Thank you. I lost the most wonderful man in the world, my husband.

Very sorry for your loss.

• edited December 1969

I just saw this post, and I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. God bless! (((Big Hugs!)))

• bakpbakp Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

Oh, Trumarcar, I'm so very sorry for your loss. :(

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Oh, dear... This might help, a bit...?

“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
    – attribtuted to Gabriel García Márquez

edited December 1969

Thanks, Robelk. :)

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited December 1969

Oh Trumarcar, my heart really hurts to hear this. Sending you all the long-distance hugs and support and cheering-on that one can possibly send!!

There's so little we can do to make this easier for you but our hearts and thoughts go with you.

I am so sorry I did not see this earlier.... I have been offline a lot because of a bad computer virus ... but do know how much we care.

edited December 1969

Thank you very much, Belovedalia - it is such a comfort to receive your message. Big hugs. :)

• TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Oh, no!

My heart is with you, Trudy. I can only imagine how hard this must be for you.

May your grief still allow you the enjoyments of life that will help you to heal over time.

Your friends and acquaintances here will always be happy to see you whenever you come by.

• lemonade8lemonade8 Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

My thoughts are with you, so very sorry for your loss.

edited December 1969

You are so kind, Tallulahdahling and Lemonade8. Thank you very much for your lovely messages. Hugs.

• GrandmaPaulaGrandmaPaula Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

I am sosrry for what you are going through, Trudy. May God bless you and help you heal. You make the best free stuff especially for our toons/cookie/gumdrops, etc. Thank you for everything.

hugs, Gramdma Paula

edited December 1969

Thank you very much GrandmaPaula. Hugs right back. :)

• RedFlyRedFly Posts: 19
    edited December 1969

Hello,
    it is so hard at times like this but please remember that when ever you think of your husband
    he will come into your heart and be with you.He is still there for you. Always.

• sazzyazzcasazzyazzca Posts: 495
    edited December 1969

I've only just seen this. Very sorry for your loss.

edited December 1969

Thank you, Redfly and Kerwar. :)

• TaishoBeeTaishoBee Posts: 68
    edited December 1969

I'm so sorry, You are in my prayers. I can't imagine how you feel, losing my grandpa was hard enough. Big hugs

edited December 1969

Thank you very much for your message, TaishoBee. Hugs. :)

• Hi @trumarcar, haven't seen you around in a while. Hope all is well!