phones question

DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Anyone have THIS? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/daz-originals/tele-phony

if so do you know if the corded phone can be posed? like can the hand piece be lifted/cord also move? or just a prop?

I need a phone >_<</p>

Thanks!!!

Comments

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

You can pose both the coiled cord and the cord at the rear of the phone. You my need to pose each section of the cord individually because there is no "easy-pose" option that I can find. I wonder if there is an easier way to pose the phone's handset. I tried to translate the handset off the base, but most of the cord didn't move with the handset; only the coils near the handset move. There are 33 coils connected to the phone's handset.

Hope this helps.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited October 2012

Anyone have THIS? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/daz-originals/tele-phony

if so do you know if the corded phone can be posed? like can the hand piece be lifted/cord also move? or just a prop?

I need a phone >_<</p>

Thanks!!!

Be sure you don't have it already. I acquired it on 8/30/2009 when it was the Weekly Freebie.

Post edited by Lindsey on
  • DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited December 1969

sadly missed it as a freebie. :(

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited October 2012

I lost interest in 3D for a few years. I'd pop in infrequently and see if could catch a weekly freebie.

I was looking at the Environments and Props Category sale and I can tell I missed out on a lot of great Valandar products commissioned by DAZ that were probably weekly freebies.

Post edited by Lindsey on
  • DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited December 1969

yeah, recently missed a few great ones... sometimes i wont log in if i don't have any money, to avoid tempting myself to spend money we need for bills...but then i'll miss out on freebies. Recently missed the crowns and smartphones/tablets, which i REALLLY could have used. *sigh* At least phones are a big discount n ow....