So, getting Genesis M5 installed ....

BanbhaBanbha Posts: 12

Once I got everything installed properly, redownloaded my M5 Pro Bundle and V5, am I to understand that Michael's genitals are not available for Poser?

Comments

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

Banbha said:
    Once I got everything installed properly, redownloaded my M5 Pro Bundle and V5, am I to understand that Michael's genitals are not available for Poser?

If the file is available for poser, M5 or V5, you simply select the item to add, then conform to the figure you want to attach it onto.

It is designed to work very similar to how it works in DAZ Studio.

• BanbhaBanbha Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

I installed the file and it still shows in DS format and not in Poser compatible format.

• KatherineKatherine Posts: 326
    edited December 1969

Banbha - I am checking to see if the Gens got converted. We had a last minute fix, and I am not sure if the conversion made it. I will post as soon as I can verify one way or another. :)

Kat

edited December 1969

That would be helpful! Thanks

edited December 1969

Has there been anything solved on the genital problem?

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

Banbha said:
    Has there been anything solved on the genital problem?

The files are on the list of products to update. We plan on launching newly updated files each week as we are able. These should be in the first batch scheduled for release/update next week.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

PLEASE cross post that info to the commons!! Such a mess in there about that issue.

• edited December 1969

Yes, this bit of information really needs to be dispensed to the general public. At times, I believe that DAZ and its updates/models/third party support needs a Wiki to be able to track it all. At this point, outside of 74 stickies, I see no comprehensive place to go to see the latest updates and information, especially on a new development as big as this.