DAZ 3D Has a new coupon for you!

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    OK, thank you for your help. It looks like BOGO is not quite ready for prime time.
    As a thank you, here is a Coupon Code good for $2 off each DAZ Original (excludes PC 1.99 items, gift certificates, PC memberships, etc.) in one purchase.

Coupon Code: T3stCoUpoN2

Thank you!

Do we have a way to exclude Platinum Club items from DAZ originals we are viewing?As in, when you view DAZ originals, sort by price, you get every PC item in the store before you get anything for above $2

yeah i really want the filter by price option back in the store, was very useful. What i did for this was set to 60 items on a page and sorted by price. Went to page 30 or so and that's where the over $2 items started showing up. not idea but for the time being i'll deal.

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited May 2012

In answer to my own question, if you view everything in the store using the workaround link posted earlier (http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people?cat=2), show only DAZ O's, sort by price, and go to *page 27* (60 items per page), you get past the PC items and start seeing the $4 and $5 items.

edit: sorry did not see above post. but yeah, up in the high 20s and early thirties is where the nonPC cheap things are :)

Post edited by Storypilot on
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    OK, thank you for your help. It looks like BOGO is not quite ready for prime time.
    As a thank you, here is a Coupon Code good for $2 off each DAZ Original (excludes PC 1.99 items, gift certificates, PC memberships, NEW RELEASE ITEMS , etc.) in one purchase.

Coupon Code: T3stCoUpoN2

Hi Kevin, this worked a treat, thank you :-)

newdaz.png
    600 x 542 - 162K
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited May 2012

For those unsure how to use the code:

1. Put a DAZ Original in your Cart (Must say DAZ3D as Vendor and cannot be in New Releases, a Platinum Club Item, or Platinum Club Membership etc.)
    2. Click on My Cart and then the Go to Shopping Cart Link
    3. Paste the Code in the box under Discount Codes
    4. Click the Apply Coupon Button

Once done you should see a confirmation and the discount being applies (See Images Below)

Step2S.jpg
    600 x 306 - 46K
    Step1.jpg
    339 x 257 - 23K
    Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • The RavenmasterThe Ravenmaster Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

I've looked several times for the place to enter coupon codes but haven't found it yet. Where will I find it now?

edited December 1969

I've looked several times for the place to enter coupon codes but haven't found it yet. Where will I find it now?

Please see post above :)

• The RavenmasterThe Ravenmaster Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Please see post above :)

Oopps! Should have my glasses on I guess!

• hamstergirl4444hamstergirl4444 Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

JorgeMR said:
    No BOGO ? I'm sad now :blank:

*Looks at two nice expensive DO sitting in her cart*.....yeah, so am I :)

• GnotMeGnotMe Posts: 131
    edited December 1969

Discount coupon not working for Aiden for M5 ( $1) and R&R Time ($1), message says T3stCoUpoN2 is not valid.
    These are both DAZ3D products it says.

Dan

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

drdancm said:
    Discount coupon not working for Aiden for M5 ( $1) and R&R Time ($1), message says T3stCoUpoN2 is not valid.

Dan

They are in the "New Releases"

Anything in there is apparently not able to use the coupon.

Just curious, is this going to be the case for coupons from now on? In addition to not being good on PA items, they also won't be good on anything in the "New Release" category?

edited December 1969

drdancm said:

Dan

Just curious, is this going to be the case for coupons from now on? In addition to not being good on PA items, they also won't be good on anything in the "New Release" category?

No not the case for all coupons, just this one. :)

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

When is the $2 coupon good until?

• GnotMeGnotMe Posts: 131
    edited May 2012

drdancm said:

Dan

My error, did not realize it was New Release.

Thanks, Alisa, that explains it.

Post edited by GnotMe on
    edited December 1969

No not the case for all coupons, just this one. :)

Oh, good. Thanks!

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    The test coupon worked a treat for me! I even tried a few $1.99 items with it, that I'd been looking to pick up anyway.

I'd have bought http://www.daz3d.com/shop/crazy-nights too if it wasn't broken. (Can't add it to cart or wishlist.)

Thanks!

-- Morgan

• sandmanmaxsandmanmax Posts: 992
    edited December 1969

Just to clarify, the Published Artist doesn't actually say DAZ Original, it says DAZ 3D. Is that right? Those are the "DAZ Originals" that the coupon for?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Just to clarify, the Published Artist doesn't actually say DAZ Original, it says DAZ 3D. Is that right? Those are the "DAZ Originals" that the coupon for?

Yes, that's correct, although it may be that some items aren't categorized correctly.

• shaaeliashaaelia Posts: 613
    edited December 1969

So glad to have the forums back! :)

• visiblemanvisibleman Posts: 178
    edited December 1969

Yep! That Worked! :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited May 2012

In answer to my own question, if you view everything in the store using the workaround link posted earlier (http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people?cat=2), show only DAZ O's, sort by price, and go to *page 27* (60 items per page), you get past the PC items and start seeing the $4 and $5 items.

edit: sorry did not see above post. but yeah, up in the high 20s and early thirties is where the nonPC cheap things are :)

There's a faster method! Sort the items via descending order when "Price" is selected -- click on the arrow figure by "Sort by" box. This will show the more expensive ones first.

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

I have a mixed cart of DO and PC items, I applied the coupon expecting it would work on the DO items, I get the "Coupon code "T3stCoUpoN2" was applied." message at the top of my cart, but no discounts are shown. I also can't remove anything from my cart, or add to it, either on the cart page, or in the drop-down view of the cart, or by trying to move things back to the wishlist.. I was putting items into my cart from my wishlist this afternoon from another computer, but it was very slow, so I left the process for this evening. I don't know if that has anything to do with the cart not working correctly.

edited December 1969

Aaaand... now my whole cart has dumped back to the wishlist and instead it has two copies of the Supersuit Pro Bundle in it (which wouldn't add before), but the price of the bundle has gone up from what it was 15 minutes ago.

Maybe I should just wait a bit before trying to buy anything here.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

There's a faster method! Sort the items via descending order when "Price" is selected -- click on the arrow figure by "Sort by" box. This will show the more expensive ones first.

Sorry, I may be misunderstanding your suggestion, but wouldn't this just flip the store to show me the *most* expensive things? My intent was to get to the place where we could see the cheapest DAZ O's that are eligible for the coupon, i.e. that tier of items that starts to show up right above the freebies and 1.99 items.

• edited December 1969

Is this coupon dead now ... I'm getting a coupon code not valid at checkout.

• edited December 1969

markhendy said:

I got it to work just now, for Sarina. Possibly you didn't have any DAZ Originals or bought out products in your cart?
    edited December 1969

markhendy said:

I got it to work just now, for Sarina. Possibly you didn't have any DAZ Originals or bought out products in your cart?

Or you may have something that's a new release - this coupon's not good on those

edited May 2012

It looked like it was going to work for me too, when I tested it on something in my cart, but I haven't used it yet.

As grateful as I am for this lovely coupon, the sad truth is I so far haven't found anything I'm eager to buy with it. Vouchers were like gold because they were so versatile for what they could be applied to, they could be spread out if only a portion of it was valid on a particular item, they sat there in your account ready to be applied to whatever it would work on... all points I've seen people making elsewhere, and I'm just reiterating.

This particular $2 coupon is giving me a really hard time. By not working on new releases or PA items... I'm looking back over my wish list at older DAZ O's in the $6-12 range... and all of these items were things that I recently *didn't* buy when they were half price... i.e. cheaper than this coupon would make them now. So as much as I try to convince myself that I want this coupon, I don't feel particularly inclined to jump on something just to use it (which i absolutely would have done to the point of insanity with a voucher). Also, I don't think I've seen when this coupon expires, so when the deadline approaches... well I just I won't know. :red: :)

edit: i just reread and saw DAZ_ann0314 saying that this "not on new releases" is only going to be true for this coupon. so i hope that is true, because that is probably my biggest stumbling block at the moment...finding something I don't already have that is older that i want with this particular discount. it is far, FAR from the end of the world, but seems like you guys would want feedback.

Post edited by Storypilot on
  • edited December 1969

markhendy said:

Or you may have something that's a new release - this coupon's not good on those

It was the New Release aspect that was stopping me. It does work now I have added some older "DAZ 3D" items I wanted. Thank you both for comments.

edited December 1969

You're welcome! Glad you have it resolved :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Sorry, I may be misunderstanding your suggestion, but wouldn't this just flip the store to show me the *most* expensive things? My intent was to get to the place where we could see the cheapest DAZ O's that are eligible for the coupon, i.e. that tier of items that starts to show up right above the freebies and 1.99 items.

That's right. But the more expensive end is often shorter than cheap end. ;)