V4 and M4 Shapes for Genesis

MediaheadMediahead Posts: 115
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Are V4 and M4 Shapes for Genesis included in the latest version of Daz studio 4.5 or do they still need to be purchased separately?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

They need to be perchased seperately. However, they are currently on sale so now is the time to grab them. It's well worth it. ;)

• MediaheadMediahead Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

Thanks Knight22179.
    In your opinion and based on your experience, which would you favor: Genesis Evolution: Morph Bundle or V4 and M4 Shapes for Genesis?

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Both. ;)

I have both and if you have the money, I'd go ahead and get both. M4/V4's Iconic shapes don't come with muscle morphs. Solved if you get the Evolution morphs with it or GenX to transfer any of V4/M4's morphs over to Genesis.

But it also really depends on what your going for. If you just want the shapes and aren't concerned about muscles and such, get the shapes. If muscles are your thing, get the Evolution Morphs if money is a problem.

But based on my experience, if you can get both, get both. Both are excellent products.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

The Evolution morphs give you individual morphs for shaping a figure to your taste, the Iconic shapes give you a body and a head morph to reproduce the sahpe of the iconic figure - but not all the variants in the case of A4 or S4. Personally, as a tweaker, I'd go for the Evolution morphs but if you are wanting to use morphs made by character creators the iconic shapes may be more useful as they are often required by sets that have fourth generation and Genesis versions.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

V4 & M4 shapes were on sale at 70% until Thursday when they dropped to 58% for some reason. Very annoying, as the sale was supposed to last until Friday.

• MediaheadMediahead Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

Thanks everyone!