Login Loop Issue with website

AUS_CG_ARTAUS_CG_ART Posts: 2
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi guys, anyone else having this issue? I'm logged in but when I try to access the "my account" page, I get directed to the sign in page, I click sign in, it loads briefly, then dumps me back on the sign in page in an infinite loop, I wanted to download Carrara 8 again and reinstall it on my laptop but I can't get passed the login page :(

Comments

• edited December 1969

Yeah, this is happening to a lot of people. Go to the store page, then click 'Log out'. Then log in again. If you don't get a log out option, clear the cookies and cache for your browser and then try again.

• AUS_CG_ARTAUS_CG_ART Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

I'll give it a try now :)

• Velvet GoblinVelvet Goblin Posts: 532
    edited December 1969

Same thing is happening to me.

Also, I'm apparently no longer a member of the Platinum Club, even though my membership i s not supposed to expire until October 2013. Grrr.

• AUS_CG_ARTAUS_CG_ART Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

ThinMick said:
    Yeah, this is happening to a lot of people. Go to the store page, then click 'Log out'. Then log in again. If you don't get a log out option, clear the cookies and cache for your browser and then try again.

Thanks ThinMick, Clearing cache worked a charm, I should've just tried that before posting haha, this morning I bought a few useless things through the shop with my free $6 from the platinum club and just realised I'd uninstalled Carrara a while ago, it starts asking me if im Tim treado? and a few other names too, this new website is not working as intended..!

• MydnyteSynMydnyteSyn Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yeah. This morning mine asked "Not Adam SomebodyorOther?" Made me blink!

• cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

lshawRL said:
    ThinMick said:

Thanks ThinMick, Clearing cache worked a charm, I should've just tried that before posting haha, this morning I bought a few useless things through the shop with my free $6 from the platinum club and just realised I'd uninstalled Carrara a while ago, it starts asking me if im Tim treado? and a few other names too, this new website is not working as intended..!

Just curious, where did you find your $6.00 PC voucher? I haven't seen any sign of mine, of course, I've had multiple problems with the log in/out thing. Seems I can't shop as a PC member at the moment, sigh, I'm so tired of all this drama and mess.