Saved Genesis Morphs Keeps Resetting

BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761

This is getting very annoying. I'm hoping that it is a human error. I have saved a morph for genesis that I like to use again, but everytime I reload it, the shape is resetted. Why is that? I have to go back by hand a redo the slider EVERTIME. I've saved it as a scene and a character.
I'm using Studio 4.5.

Please Help!

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited October 2012

How are you saving the morph and the scene, what format?

If you morph Genesis, and then save it as a Scene, it should not load an unmorphed Genesis.

What version of DS4.5 are you using? Help > About DAZ Studio?

EDIT:

I just tried this. I morphed Genesis, and saved as a DUF Scene Subset, saved Genesis only, and it worked fine.

I then saved as a Character Preset and that worked too.

Do you have Genesis loading when you startup DAZ Studio? Is that maybe the figure you are seeing?

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited December 1969

I'm using DAZ 4.5.

I like to start with a clean scene, then load genesis. It is a .duf format since its then only one available. When I load my saved genesis figure, the texture loads just fine but none of the morphs are dialed. I don't use the subset save, just the scene and character saves.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited October 2012

I'm using DAZ 4.5.

I like to start with a clean scene, then load genesis. It is a .duf format since its then only one available. When I load my saved genesis figure, the texture loads just fine but none of the morphs are dialed. I don't use the subset save, just the scene and character saves.

I don't know why you are loading Genesis before loading your scene, since it already contains Genesis?

Just load your saved Scene into a blank new scene.

When you load a new Genesis figure, you are asked if you want it to replace the already loaded figure or not, do you not get that option?

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
    edited December 1969

I do. No matter what scene I save, the genesis morphs resets itself. The textures load, in the parameters tab, it show which morphs I'ved locked. But almost every morph goes back to its default position.

Okay, I tested out a little theory, it seems all the Genx morphs are the ones that are being reset.

edited December 1969

Yeah!
    I fixed it!!!

Apparently I miss some updates to both GenX and DAZ Studio 4.5.