genesis supersuit:20,80$ or 34.95$

MartialMartial Posts: 404
edited December 1969 in The Commons

hello

I see 20.80 $ special price for genesis supersuit basic when i choose to add to cart but in the cart it is indicated as 34.95 $
I stop before click check out because this
What is the exact price ?
Thanks

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,342
    edited December 1969

How far though the checkout process have you taken it to? Maybe try going as far as the checkout screen and see if it changes the price back to the $20.80

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

Martial.. are you a PC member? It seems that the store isn't showing the PC discounts on anything right now. Most of us are seeing the same thing, including $1.99 items showing at full price. My suggestion is just to wait since it seems they must be doing some work on the store again. :)
    You're not alone! LOL

edited December 1969

Frank.. most everyone is having the same problem right now. Check the PC forum. The new 1.99 cape and boots and all reverted to full price in my cart which is how I found out. LOL (Shows full price on product page too last I checked)

edited June 2012

Yeah I tested and put the supersuit in my cart and the advertised price and cart price were different. It isn't doing it for everything for me but it is an issue that has been reported through the bugtarcker. I thought it was pretty much fixed but I guess not. I am also not seeing the PC discount.

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited December 1969

Yup.. this seemed to have started overnight. Fixed something and broke something else! OY :( LOL

The joys of a new site. Poor guys at DAZ, I don't envy them at all.

• MartialMartial Posts: 404
    edited December 1969

Thanks
    Yes i am PC member since beginning
    So i will wait until the bug will be out

• Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 548
    edited December 1969

I am having the same problem with the supersuit. It shows as $20 under New Releases but $35 in my cart. I was waiting for the PC coupon to purchase it but the price in my cart has changed since yesterday.

edited December 1969

DAZ has been notified of the problem.