Hey RawArt!!

Dream9StudiosDream9Studios Posts: 125
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I meant to PM you but I got lazy. LOL

Anyway, as promised here is EleBeast in Poser Pro 2012!! It took about an hour to figure out the instructions, figure out how I misread the instructions, and then to actually do the conversions. I didn't adjust the materials in Poser at all. This is just a straight conversion. One render is with the default Poser lights and the other is with some better lighting.

Now that I know what I'm doing (kind of) I'm off to convert some more goodies then join the PC and get more goodies to convert. This is awesome. :D

Comments

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,752
    edited December 1969

I meant to PM you but I got lazy. LOL

Anyway, as promised here is EleBeast in Poser Pro 2012!! It took about an hour to figure out the instructions, figure out how I misread the instructions, and then to actually do the conversions. I didn't adjust the materials in Poser at all. This is just a straight conversion. One render is with the default Poser lights and the other is with some better lighting.

Now that I know what I'm doing (kind of) I'm off to convert some more goodies then join the PC and get more goodies to convert. This is awesome. :D

Very freakin cool!
    I think I will like this new plugin :)

• LaschaeLaschae Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

That looks totally bad ass Lizzy!

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

So now that the new DSON plugin let's us use Genesis in Poser, does this mean all RawArt Genesis characters can be used in Poser too?

• Dream9StudiosDream9Studios Posts: 125
    edited December 1969

The ones I have all work but you have to open them in DS first to convert them to .duf then to DSON yourself. (Until RawArt is able to make his own conversions.) It's totally worth it though!

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Awesome! Thanks Lizzie! But also, if I understand correctly, this script should help with that too.