Abigail [Commercial]

Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
edited October 2012 in The Commons

It's a side project of mine while we get our regular items out, but I'll probably use this thread to notify you of updates our products to the full DS 4.5 format. Right now we have updates submitted for Ryuu, Abigail and Ashley.

Ryuu's update consists of some fixes to genesis material file locations, icons for the body icons and grouping to meet standards of where the shapes go within the actor tree. There's also revised HSS materials with SSS so they're in line with our more recent products.

Since Nigel got a M5 makeover, I figured his counterpart needed just a little bit of love. She's not a full blown update, but her morphs make the jump to V5. I tweaked her morphs so she's a bit cuter as well. She also receives HSS settings with SSS that she didn't get in the original version. Note: the updates are only moving to 4.5 only.

Finally, I update Ashley to 4.5 as well. As an incentive to update, you get two additional teens to play with: Charlie and Nicholas.

All three are on sale today, so if you don't have them, now would be a good time to grab them and get the updates when they become available.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/ryuu-international-m4-and-genesis
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/abigail-for-v4-and-genesis
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/ashley-for-m5

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

Have two more renders of Abigail:

Abigail_and_Nigel_02.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 996K
    Abigail_Promo_11c.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 288K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    edited December 1969

I'm confused. When I click on the link you gave for the Abigail product, I doesn't say anything about being based on V5 or the extra head morphs or 4.5 compatibility. Is the update something that is coming later?

edited September 2012

Read the first post. ;)

We have updates submitted for 4.5 changes. The changes are going through testing and once the products are updated, I'll use this thread to let you know to reset your downloads for the new versions.

If you don't have them, now would a good time to get them because of forbiddenwhispers PA sale and the products are discounted. If you wait until they're updated, these items probably won't be at the current discounted price. ;)

Edit: The product page won't change until the new 4.5 download is in place... so you're not buying something that's not in there yet. This thread is to let you know they're coming.

Post edited by Male-M3dia on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the clarification. I understand now.

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

thanks for the update

i love your product

hope the update will be avalaibable soon ;-)

do you plan update for santo (for m5 ?) and gabrielle ( the metadata) ;-)

edited December 1969

thadeus72 said:
    thanks for the update

i love your product

hope the update will be avalaibable soon ;-)

Thanks, I'm working with Ryuu issues with QA now...

do you plan update for santo (for m5 ?)

Now that'd be telling!

and gabrielle ( the metadata) ;-)

We don't do the metadata in the products, so if there's an issue with it let customer service know so they can fix it.

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited December 1969

Finally, I update Ashley to 4.5 as well. As an incentive to update, you get two additional teens to play with: Charlie and Nicholas.

Male youth... what a concept! Sold.

edited December 1969

Still working the updates through QA, but here's a quickie render I did with Abigail and Miles (from Nigel M5) before I fix a few more issues...

Abigel_and_Miles_02.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 842K
    edited December 1969

Just a quick update: Looks like everything fine on Abigail, so I'm thinking the update should be ready for you later this week. Just waiting to hear back from Ashley.

edited December 1969

Abigail has been updated; to get the update, just reset your downloads.

• kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Abigail has been updated; to get the update, just reset your downloads.

Just reset my downloads and the files presented for download were:
    13287_AbigailForV4_1.0_dpc.exe
    and
    13287_AbigailForGen_1.1_trx.exe

These are the same as the files downloaded on September 23rd.

Will try again later.

edited December 1969

Let me ask about the installers. I see that the promos have been updated, so the installers should not be that far behind.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808
    edited December 1969

Let me ask about the installers. I see that the promos have been updated, so the installers should not be that far behind.

Just wondering, have they let you know what's going on with Abigail's installers? I reset the files today, and they're still version 1.0 for v4 and 1.1 for Genesis.

edited December 1969

I submitted Poser companion files for them; so I'm waiting to see if they passed QA. Once those installers are created, they'll let me know.

edited December 1969

I submitted Poser companion files for them; so I'm waiting to see if they passed QA. Once those installers are created, they'll let me know.

You mean for DSON compatibility? Did that delay the V5 upgrade for Abigail? The current Genesis installer was never updated to deal with your V5 addition -- or at least, they never updated the installer number if it was.

edited December 1969

vwrangler said:

You mean for DSON compatibility? Did that delay the V5 upgrade for Abigail? The current Genesis installer was never updated to deal with your V5 addition -- or at least, they never updated the installer number if it was.

No, the file weren't ready, so I submitted the update so as not to take the update through QA again.

edited December 1969

**crosses fingers**

I just got the installers for Abigail (with Poser companion files) so hopefully it's ready for you as well.

I put her back on sale for the rest of the month as well. Get her here:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/dson-all/abigail-for-v4-and-genesis

• kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

**crosses fingers**

I just got the installers for Abigail (with Poser companion files) so hopefully it's ready for you as well.

Just reset my downloads and they have appeared
    13287_AbigailGenesis_1.2_trx.exe
    13287_AbigailGenesisLegacy_1.2_trx.exe
    13287_AbigailV4_1.2_dpc.exe
    Don't use Poser so will not be downloading the companion files.

Thanks
    :-)

edited December 1969

**crosses fingers**

The V5 version is very nice indeed.

Below, Abigail V5 and the Nigels. (Sounds like a British pop group, somehow.) From left to right, in varying percentages: Edmund Payton, Basil Chandler Miles, Nigel M5 Hero and Abigail.

For some reason, I keep thinking of Abigail as Nigel's little sister.

abigail-nigels-03.png
    1187 x 872 - 2M
  • ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,425
    edited December 1969

vwrangler said:
    **crosses fingers**

The V5 version is very nice indeed.

Below, Abigail V5 and the Nigels. (Sounds like a British pop group, somehow.) From left to right, in varying percentages: Edmund Payton, Basil Chandler Miles, Nigel M5 Hero and Abigail.

For some reason, I keep thinking of Abigail as Nigel's little sister.

Looking good!

Hmmm looking at Abigail and Nigel, I guess they do have a similar eyebrow curveture. So I suppose that they could be used as siblings. It wasn't intentional believe us hehe.