End of Mass Effect

Jasper1731Jasper1731 Posts: 0
edited February 2023 in Product Suggestions

Sigh... Since my favorite game story line has ended, does anyone know where I can get a morphs/mats for Kaidan Alenko and Commander Shepard (male)?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

There is free Mass Effect Models of Kaiden, Male/Female Shephard on DeviantArt. But to use them you have to use a free program called XNALara. You can pose them in that program too, then Export as an OBJ and render them in Daz Studio (the models can't be posed in D/S).

XNALara: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=147100

Mass Effect Models: http://xnalara-customized.deviantart.com/gallery/35643842#

• Sooo, just opening this up again after going down to the deepest darkest Daz cellar to find it. Has anyone come across any head morphs for either John Shepard or Kaiden Alenko? Been scouring the internet for it but haven't found anything yet. Preferably Genesis 8 male.

• Has anyone come across any head morph look-a-likes for either John Shepard or Kaiden Alenko? Been scouring the internet for it but haven't found anything yet. Preferably Genesis 8 male.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557

There are some Mass Effect morphs and items out there, but at places that don't care about copyright (selling game IP is technically illegal) and can't be mentioned or linked to here because of that, Try google

• Thanks very much FSMCDesigns, I didn't want to go down the ripped assets route (they are just everywhere) - just wondered if anyone had made a moprh in Daz3d in the looky likeness of Shepard. Seen some morphs done on DeviantArt. I've also seen on Renderhub a lot of assets, but sadly, mostly female (as usual). Will keep looking.

• Threads merged and very belatedly moved to Product Suggestions as the original was not an offer of a freebie.