Multiple Monitors

Angel ChildAngel Child Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

I'm sure this has been discussed here already and I am now about to get blasted (I have checked using the rather limited search available and found nothing) but... Is it possible to make Bryce work across two monitors? Is it possible to do it using some third party multiple monitor management software.

I would really like to create dual monitor art but don't want to use the aspect ratio needed with the horrible letterbox-like work window you get with a single monitor.

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,111
    edited December 1969

Edit > Preferences > Use multiple monitors.

This may not give you the desired effect. The Bryce work space stays on the primary monitor. However, labs can open on the second screen.

• I'm sure this has been discussed here already and I am now about to get blasted (I have checked using the rather limited search available and found nothing) but... Is it possible to make Bryce work across two monitors? Is it possible to do it using some third party multiple monitor management software.

I would really like to create dual monitor art but don't want to use the aspect ratio needed with the horrible letterbox-like work window you get with a single monitor.

I'm not sure if you were hoping for the same functionality that I needed, but in my case, working from a laptop with a smaller overall resolution than the 1080p screen size that I need, I was unable to get Bryce to open on my larger, external desktop monitor that I use for art and rendering. Unable to find any other solution that would work, I went in to my computer's display settings, selected "Monitor 2", and then clicked on "Make this my primary display". Now I have Bryce 7 on my full size HD monitor.