Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Discussion

Comments

• KludgeKludge Posts: 354
    edited December 1969

WhiteMyst said:
    *Squeeee* I'm getting the K4 morphs and Hollie for K4! I can't resist a character pack by Mada, Thorne and Sarsa.

Oh, good grief ... another squeee-er. ;-P

Anyway, you'll love them both. If you think of it, Morphlet adds a lot of versatility to K4 as well.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I find the morph packs time-saving. Plus, you can mix and match and blend things like there's no tomorrow.

In my experience, morph packs are my BEST FRIEND. Now, if I could get a similar "morph pack" for skin creation on the fly in DAZ Studio...

Eye luvz me morph packs. Dey iz Gewd Toiz.

Which reminds me, love, when are you going to bring Nightmare House back? :-)

• atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

Kludge said:
    A freebie has landed: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/modern-lawnmower

Not exactly my cup of tea, but looks great for what it is. I particularly like the chipped paint, rust, and dirt. :) I guess this is the weekly freebie, not a special PC freebie?

Now y'know, it can also be used as a particularly horrific terror device as well. Er, wait. I'm giving away my secrets again, aren't I. :lol:

Exactly *wonders if a Lawnmower Man texture could be made for the Supersuit*.... I should dig that out and watch it again :D

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited October 2012

Princess is on sale but she doesn't come up at the same percentage as the other items under the PEOPLE category. Would someone who can please check it out for me? She is a DO and she looks awesome. :)

(She doesn't seem to be listed when I sort by DAZ3D; so there may be a glitch. A similar problem occurred with Onyx for Genesis Male too in the Halloween Category last week but someone fixed that one. )

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/princess

princess-large.jpg
    350 x 455 - 43K
    Post edited by 3DProclivity on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Has anyone noticed that the towel set and the guard set seem to have disappeared from the store?

edited December 1969

Princess is on sale but she doesn't come up at the same percentage as the other items under the PEOPLE category. Would someone who can please check it out for me? She is a DO and she looks awesome. :)

(She doesn't seem to be listed when I sort by DAZ3D; so there may be a glitch. A similar problem occurred with Onyx for Genesis Male too in the Halloween Category last week but someone fixed that one. )

She's in my collection of characters and I love her madly. Wait. No. That didn't come out right, did it.

edited December 1969

atryeu said:
    Kludge said:

Now y'know, it can also be used as a particularly horrific terror device as well. Er, wait. I'm giving away my secrets again, aren't I. :lol:

Exactly *wonders if a Lawnmower Man texture could be made for the Supersuit*.... I should dig that out and watch it again :D
    Oh, my. My horrific terror devices are gaining an audience!
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Has anyone noticed that the towel set and the guard set seem to have disappeared from the store?

Darn. The first makes it a bit difficult to know where your towel is if you don't already have it.
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Kludge said:

I have to work on it some more, alas! But I have my notes saved and I should at some point stab at the most prepared section so I could set up the freebie for download. I have learned a LOT more since I got the stuff, and I'm not fully pleased with what I have now. :)

It will be, however, a DS4.5 thing. FYI.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

ok i'm lost again (this is what happens when you have an almost-day long power cut and can't keep up with what's happening here LOL )

has there been another 99c category sale yet? (after the halloween one)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Kludge said:

I have to work on it some more, alas! But I have my notes saved and I should at some point stab at the most prepared section so I could set up the freebie for download. I have learned a LOT more since I got the stuff, and I'm not fully pleased with what I have now. :)

It will be, however, a DS4.5 thing. FYI.
    No worries. I have it and I'm learning how to use it. Is the house a part free and part paid or will it be all free or ???

BTW, I have the veggies and plan to use them in some creative way in the Noelle AV Project. (It's basically a way for us to be together in the digital world since we can't in the real world.) But then, Humphrey Bogart will wander through at least one scene once I get to animation which puts a bit of a twist on things. :-D

edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    ok i'm lost again (this is what happens when you have an almost-day long power cut and can't keep up with what's happening here LOL )

I think they should have everything except PC $1.99 items at 99 cents all month with the $1.99 items free for the same period. PC members only, of course. It's a special anniversary so it should be a special sale, right? :lol:
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

I read in one of these many threads it will be up today ... Daz-Today.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    jakiblue said:

thanks Kerya, it's still way to early before DAZ opening time, so I guess it'll be tomorrow morning for me. LOL.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    Kerya said:
    jakiblue said:

thanks Kerya, it's still way to early before DAZ opening time, so I guess it'll be tomorrow morning for me. LOL.

For me too ... but it' quite nice to go to bed and tomorrow morning there will be new 99 cent deals. :)
    Nearly christmas

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 1969

Kludge said:
    jakiblue said:

I think they should have everything except PC $1.99 items at 99 cents all month with the $1.99 items free for the same period. PC members only, of course. It's a special anniversary so it should be a special sale, right? :lol:

Hehe...well maaaaaaaaaaybe they will do something like that...;)

Actually, I'd be ecstatic if they did a you-choose-your-own-pack of 10 PC items for $10, excluding the items in the current extravaganza bundles and in the buy-it-all category. How cool would that be?

BTW, about your love for Princess...um...do we need to talk? lol

edited December 1969

By the way... VOTE FOR V4 RANGER! :) Reasons for that detailed in voting thread!

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    By the way... VOTE FOR V4 RANGER! :) Reasons for that detailed in voting thread!

My god. You are spreading the word lol

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Skiriki said:

My god. You are spreading the word lol

But of course! Check out the thread why you should totally vote for V4 Ranger! Onward! Save the animals of the digital world! V4 Ranger can do it!

edited December 1969

LOL yes I have been watching you post them. They are all very cute lol I thought you were primarily a genesis user.

edited October 2012

I did vote for ranger by the way :)

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    LOL yes I have been watching you post them. They are all very cute lol I thought you were primarily a genesis user.

I am. I make my Genesis wear 'em. :)

edited December 1969

Oh I see. What would we do without the transfer utility?

She comes with props too doesn't she?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Oh I see. What would we do without the transfer utility?

She comes with props too doesn't she?

Autofit, I'm too lazy for anything else. ;) And yep, there's a slew of props.

edited December 1969

Well she'd be useful to me. I knew reby sky and Stephanie 4 would definitely be tops... But I hoped the ranger would have had a better response.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Well she'd be useful to me. I knew reby sky and Stephanie 4 would definitely be tops... But I hoped the ranger would have had a better response.

Start campaigning then!

edited December 1969

Shall I hand out flyers? lol! Oh! You should make a "VOTE #1" banner!!

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I knew reby sky and Stephanie 4 would definitely be tops...

Actually neither one of them have much top going on. But Reby could use some more votes. Her skin is almost edible.

edited December 1969

Reby is definitely a great character. I use her for genesis all the time, a great figure.

• Pennes From HeavenPennes From Heaven Posts: 174
    edited December 1969

So any idea of what category our PC will be this week? Last week was Halloween, looking forward to some .99 items to add to my cart.