Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited October 2012

My most favorite LOTR.

Disclaimer: I against the 'item' in subject, but it still cracked me up :-P

LOTR-1.gif
    476 x 200 - 389K
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • edited October 2012

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s08e09-something-wall-mart-this-way-comes

I probably should warn anyone following the link that it will probably offend you, as that is what South Park does.

Post edited by nieman151_516f901a4a on
    edited October 2012

Just filling in time waiting for new releases and new weekly specials...

This one of gollum is kinda cute lol Gollum is so cool!

star_wars_motivational_posters_13Censored.jpg
    520 x 416 - 91K
    tumblr_ly2qxbR0PN1qf9zt0o1_500.jpg
    354 x 700 - 52K
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    This one of gollum is kinda cute lol Gollum is so cool!

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I totally cracked! HILARIOUS!

edited December 1969

I couldn't resist posting that one! You can see I'm totally in the mood right now lol

• K T OngK T Ong Posts: 483
    edited October 2012

Drew this long, long ago.

Spider_Man_Cartoon.jpg
    840 x 960 - 450K
    Post edited by K T Ong on
    edited December 1969

HAHA that's cool!

• K T OngK T Ong Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Glad you liked it. ;-)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Never get tired of that Blade photoshop. :lol:

I do get tired of it quickly though.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

On the subject of strange dreams (well, at least the ones that fit the TOS here), my favorite goes like this. Remember the 1950's movie "Them!"? In the movie, like all good 1950's SciFi movies, you got a good lesson in monster killing at the end. In the movie, the SOP for clearing giant ants out of your storm drains was to march in there with machine guns and flame throwers. In my dream, the flamethrowers were replaced by units that sprayed the giant ants with watered down strawberry preserves. That's right, strawberry preserves. :lol: The result was that the ants went into sugar shock and died. Just as effective as flame throwers, without all the collateral damage. They weren't concerned about collateral damage in the 1950's...

Naturally, the Daz store has just what you need to re-enact this sort of nonsense: A N Terra by the Ant Farm, natch.

edited December 1969

Can the M5 Elite hair work on Jason?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Can the M5 Elite hair work on Jason?
    Genesis Jason? Well yes it can, all Genesis items work (mostly) on the other Genesis figures.
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Oh thanks. I was thinking Jason Voorhees. I thought the hockey mask would obscure the hair anyway. :)

edited December 1969

Hey TJOHN!! I found you a friend, she must have money check out the pearl necklace.

florida_squirrel.jpg
    500 x 381 - 35K
    edited December 1969

Jade, that's so obviously a male, not my type (not that there's anything wrong with that). ;-P

edited December 1969

Opp's, my bad. I did not notice it was a cross dresser. I'll be sure to check under the tail next time. :gulp:

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Opp's, my bad. I did not notice it was a cross dresser. I'll be sure to check under the tail next time. :gulp:

LMAO

• Songbird ReMixSongbird ReMix Posts: 289
    edited December 1969

I cannot find my songbird remix dmc file and Daz no longer has them all hosted on site
    I know I had it, grrr

You can get the .dmc file in the songbirdremix.com's download section. Look at the base of the #01:Song Bird ReMix section

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,812
    edited December 1969

yes thx Ken, Skiriki pointed it out to me already!

it is annoying though how Daz no longer has a dmc download page though, lots of people cannot even get M4! I have started two threads on the subject about
    a) how the files are copyrighted in most cases and I cannot help even though I have most of them
    b) how now and again I DO come accross something I cannot find one for myself and I have yet to get one work using Mimic pro!!

if I could ONLY figure out what I am doing wrong in Mimic pro or what step I miss, and I have read the pdf until my brain bleeds, I would make a bunch of home cooked ones for EVERY figure with phoneme morphs and stick the lot on sharecg!!!
    (it says you can redistribute ones you make yourself using the default as a basis)
    I have found quite a few figures with phonemes like the low rez Arab for example but I have yet to get them talking.

there is no longer a Mimic forum and it does not seem to be a priority to most as still rendered images are by far the norm and even with animations, lipsync not used a lot.

not everyone does stupid virtual singer animations like me!!! %-P

edited December 1969

Something stupid...

I just realized how often I reference movies and television on an every day basis. I feel like DiNozzo.

photo-michael-weatherly-est-anthony-dinozzo-dans-ncis.jpg
    600 x 400 - 31K
    edited December 1969

What is stupid is that I do not like my TV anymore. I want to save up and replace it. I got it it around January 2011.

edited December 1969

Not big enough for you?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Not big enough for you?

Actually it is more of that I cannot seem to be able to make it a second monitor. I tried but failed.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Something stupid...

I just realized how often I reference movies and television on an every day basis. I feel like DiNozzo.

(tjohn slaps Spyro up the back of his head)

NCIS fans will get it. :)

edited December 1969

Latest Top 15 highest post count/Total Addicts

Watch out Wendy, I'm coming!!

1.jpg
    341 x 452 - 107K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    Something stupid...

(tjohn slaps Spyro up the back of his head)

NCIS fans will get it. :)

LMAO *spyro flinches for a second blow*

edited December 1969

I wish I knew how to make my own poses in DS4.5 with Genesis.

edited December 1969

That's easy, just time consuming. Make the pose you want, then save as a pose preset. It will open up a window and you go down the list ticking everything except Scale and Translation. If you dont do this correctly, when you load the pose preset on a different character, the character will re scale and go all crazy morph.

edited December 1969

Chuckles.

large_mr_bean_pirates_of_caribbean_73373.jpeg
    488 x 418 - 111K
    boredcats.jpg
    500 x 344 - 30K
    5068085.jpg
    250 x 209 - 25K
    edited December 1969

I'm thinking I might make an animated avatar. Haven't played with animation in daz yet. But, Spyro needs the outfit I'm making. I must wait.

This discussion has been closed.