Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I cannot find my songbird remix dmc file and Daz no longer has them all hosted on site
    I know I had it, grrr

Check Ken's site, it is in his signature. I think I got mine from there, or from the original Songbird 2 bundle.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,786
    edited December 1969

thanks Skiriki, got it
    forgot about his site, he has lots of freebies!

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Rarrrrr! I a scary monster - (Little fearful voice) Run away! - Rarrrr!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,678
    edited December 1969

I had dreams last night, but they are fading away from my memory. It feels so stupid that I cannot remember them.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

############

Funny-Animals-I-feel-stupid.jpg
    530 x 398 - 62K
    edited December 1969

Last night I was dreaming I was at work but there were some extra stuff for sale like beds. I said that I tend to have dreams with work having strange things like that.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

&&&&&&&&

genious.jpg
    281 x 290 - 23K
    edited December 1969

I want a program that can create almost any humanoid character I can think of with a twist of a dial. I want the base program to be free. I have wanted this for a real long time.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,786
    edited December 1969

MakeHuman

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I want a program that can create almost any humanoid character I can think of with a twist of a dial. I want the base program to be free. I have wanted this for a real long time.

I have one that does this. It's put out by DAZ, a company in Utah. They call it Studio 4.5 Pro. Twisting dials is addictive.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:

I have one that does this. It's put out by DAZ, a company in Utah. They call it Studio 4.5 Pro. Twisting dials is addictive.

I think I have heard of that company. ;)

• jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:

I think I have heard of that company. ;)

No, not ringing any bells for me... ;)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,003
    edited December 1969

I feel stupid, and contagious.

stupid.jpg
    854 x 966 - 62K
    edited December 1969

I am hungry. For lunch I just had a bowl of pasta that was sort of warmed up right, but had a spot of coldness.

I want something else to eat

edited December 1969

The stupid must go on! Back to page one of the Commons! Shazam!

edited December 1969

Stupid thread and Complaint thread Should be stickies me thinks :-P

edited December 1969

It's not like they're under used afterall.

edited December 1969

Trufact.

funny-pictures-panda-does-a-trick-and-falls.jpg
    500 x 360 - 30K
    edited December 1969

It is getting close to ten pm. I need to get my blanket and go to sleep.

edited October 2012

Stupid...

First off - Have you ever called your cat a 'pussy' out of spite and then realized suddenly that you just called it a non-offensive word, despite intending to offend it?

Secondly - It's also stupid in the fact that I'm trying to offend a cat. Just sayin.

Thirdly - It's also stupid on top of that, that my second line is written as a self observation directed at myself.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

. :)

stupid-questions.jpg
    330 x 474 - 88K
    edited December 1969

Oh man, I had totally bizarre dreams. I only remember the tail end of it...

I was, for some reason or another thrown to (US style) prison, for something I didn't do, but it was extremely important that I had to get out because if I didn't, something really bad would happen. After some incredibly convoluted escape plan which turned out to be much easier, I ran back to the place which was our lurkspot -- it was a two or three storey building, an ancient one, a historical and protected for posterity sort of building. Made out of wood. And paper. A small emperor's castle, Japanese style. :bug:

I met my friends there, and we were all like "OMG, what do we do now" and I remember declaring that I'm not gonna go back to that place, 'cause "I'm not Elektra and can't escape that well, for crying out loud". Then the dragons came back :bug: :bug: and they curled around the castle area, awaiting for the boss dragon, and we had to light a fire to a fireplace :bug: :bug: :bug: so they'd keep warm. Then one of the ducks at upstairs :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug: became upset and I went to look at what was the problem and saw that somewhere on the ceiling level paper was about to catch fire.

I yelled at others to do something about it, when the sheriff's car swerved to the yard, and she stepped out and called out my name. I went "crap", and decided to go and meet her. I tried to explain that if she takes me back, something really bad will happen, and right now there's a bit of crisis in our hands, 'cause that building is in danger of burning down. And if it does, the boss dragon will be upset.

Then someone threw a duck at her :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug: and the rest of the flock got pissed off and attacked her and I ran away, even if I was still limping from my previous escape. I was hiding at cargo docks by the bay, between sheet metal warehouses and cranes, when something popped out of the sea. Basically, it looked like Iron Man armor for some kind of semi-humanoid monster, or maybe it was made out of metal entirely, as it seemed fairly robotic. Maybe it was a robot dragon with Iron Man's red-gold (albeit more muted rather than Ferrari red and fancy gold), and it began to destroy the area with white-hot blasts of energy.

I went "oh crap" again, 'cause I knew this was the bad guy I was supposed to face, but thanks to that prison stint, I wasn't prepared and I didn't have any equipment or powers and by then my alarm woke me up.

Pretty... stupid, all right.

edited December 1969

Some Stupid...

hobbitsareavirus2xj.jpg
    386 x 350 - 40K
    shirebaggins9re.png
    300 x 286 - 261K
    edited December 1969

Some more... :)

funny-hysterical-katy-perry-lord-of-the-rings-lyrics-make-up-Favim_com-72304_large.jpg
    500 x 395 - 74K
    funny-two-and-a-half-men-LOTR.jpg
    522 x 409 - 55K
    edited December 1969

And even some more...

128931264671565316.jpg
    492 x 408 - 28K
    matrix-funny1.jpg
    620 x 454 - 45K
    edited December 1969

Never get tired of that Blade photoshop. :lol:

edited December 1969

Yeah there ain't much of him :P

lord_of_the_rings_funny-photo-captions-one-does-not-walk-into-walmart.jpg
    360 x 337 - 26K
    1362_a94e.jpg
    500 x 375 - 30K
    3ojw1a.jpg
    334 x 302 - 33K
    tumblr_maxac3Y6m01rtohrao1_500.jpg
    348 x 657 - 86K
    edited October 2012

One of arni...

terminator-1pv3.jpg
    465 x 328 - 22K
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • edited December 1969

Regarding the Sean Bean pic (fans self), are you a fan of South Park and have you seen the Walmart episode?

edited December 1969

I haven't seen much of south park.. Please do tell :cheese:

This discussion has been closed.