Luscious Curves for V4 A4

lannabullslannabulls Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I open this thread cause no answer to my ticket submitted to support help
Just purchased "Luscious Curves for V4 A4",
the Product Documentation in the "ReadMe file" give me an error page, page not found so try to find help here.
for windows (windows 7 64 bit) the download comes with 2 files:
"8491_2_dpc_LusciousCurvesforV4A4_2", this is the installer, i run it, installed, no problem.
Its "Read me file" says that "You can find the Tutorial for this Product in the following Folder:
"Tutorial:TiffT78:LusciousCurves Tutorial "
where i can find it? No tutotial about!!!!!!
the other download file;
"8491_3_dpc_LusciousCurvesforV4A4_3"
on my "My Downloadable Products list" is named:
"Luscious Curves for V4 A4 - Luscious Curves for V4 A4 Tutorial - exe - pc"
how can i install it?
I run it as normal exe but it seems that this very file is going to install the application, no a tutorial?
Generally speaking when i install a daz exe it find by himself the directory where i install all my files:
"E/Poser Library/Poser Pro 2012 Content-V4",
the above mentioned exe give me an hempty space so what it is exactly the
"8491_3_dpc_LusciousCurvesforV4A4_3" file and, if it is a tutorial as is named in my "My Downloadable Products list",
how can i install it, in which directory i must install it?
Thank a lot!

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

Yes, you need to run the installer as if it was content - but since it isn't content it doesn't have a set location. I usually install them to my readmes folder, or you could create the folder listed in the main content readme. You should have a folder icon you can click to select the destination next to the text box for the folder name, but if you are using larger than default fonts that may be squeezed out of sight - in that case click in the text box, to put the cursor there, then press the tab key to move focus to the hidden button and press the space bar to press the button and get the folder picker.

• lannabullslannabulls Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank a lot,
    so i install it as a normal exe.
    I can create a folder named ""Tutorial" in my directory “E/Poser Library/Poser Pro 2012 Content-V4”,
    or as you do use the "RedMe" folder and install tutorial contents there.

You should have a folder icon you can click to select the destination next to the text box for the folder name, but if you are using larger than default fonts that may be squeezed out of sight - in that case click in the text box, to put the cursor there, then press the tab key to move focus to the hidden button and press the space bar to press the button and get the folder picker.

Sorry but i dont understand your words that i quoted above, can you please explain again?
    Thank a lot!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

Well, are you lacking the button you click to pick the destination folder when you install? If not my comments are irrelevant. I wasn't sure if that was perhaps part of the problem you were having.

• lannabullslannabulls Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No problem about destination folder button, thank.
    So i'm going to create a folder named "tutoria"l in my library and install it over there,
    if i will get problems or i dont understand something i will ask,
    thank a lot for yor precious help!