Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Discussion

Comments

• edited December 1969

Thank you, but it is not the right coupon I need ;)
    That is the code for the $4:PC-ANN1VERS@RY4 What is the code for the $6?
    I ask therefore, because it is not more shown *sigh*

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited October 2012

No, the code in the first post of the thread that was just linked is the normal October monthly PC coupon. It's different from the one you just posted, which is the one for the extra anniversary coupon

Post edited by Alisa Uh-Lisa on
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It is in the link I gave you. It is coloured BLUE in the first post of that thread and contains the words Plat Club.

• edited October 2012

No, the code in the first post of the thread that was just linked is the normal October monthly PC coupon. It's different from the one you just posted, which is the one for the extra anniversary coupon

That is the $4 extra anniversary coupon - PC-ANN1VERS@RY4
    I need the $6 extra anniversary coupon.

Post edited by poserdreamers_0660e19116 on
    edited December 1969

Ah, that's where you're confused. There isn't an EXTRA $6 anniversary coupon. There's the normal one which is in the first post of the thread JimmyC linked (I'm not sure why you are seeing the $4 coupon as that's in a different thread I think)

Go to the member only forum, and click on the thread called "Your Platinum Club Coupon for October" . The code is in the first post in blue

Then there is the $4 coupon you already mentioned

Then there is the $10 off $100 purchase coupon.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited October 2012

to be fair this caught me out for a few seconds. If you look on the PC sales page now it does say $6 Bonus Coupon stating the $4 code.

Post edited by Szark on
    edited October 2012

Yes, it does. I think that may be where Boundless is looking, rather than in the thread where the normal PC coupon is. The confusion is - there's no EXTRA $6 PC coupon...just an extra $4 one ;)

Post edited by Alisa Uh-Lisa on
  • edited December 1969

Thank you all for answering so fast :)

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

One thing about discounts that IS screwed up, and not sure where to put this (this thread is for the sale so thought someone from admin might see this here) is that the Fast Grab 70% isnt showing any discounts, it's showing full price. It's some they had and brought back (I think a few days ago) I already have what I want but thought I'd give a heads up. All the other days it has been displaying correctly.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

THis thread is for the PC anniversary sale. The fast grab issue has been remarked on in other threads.

edited December 1969

Boundless said:
    Thank you all for answering so fast :)

You're welcome :)

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

Boundless said:

That is the $4 extra anniversary coupon - PC-ANN1VERS@RY4
    I need the $6 extra anniversary coupon.

I can see why there's some confusion. It's on this page, the $6 w/ the $4 code: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/

Post edited by Cyn Art on
    edited October 2012

Well, I went to use my $6 anniversary coupon (not the monthy PC). And it doesn't appear to be true.

:-S

:-/ Really now?

And yes. Every single item is a DAZ item, w/ two DO's equaling $10.48.

I'm not seeing that I did anything wrong here, so I'm a little discouraged.

PC_Anniv_Coupons_Screenshot-d.jpg
    1011 x 460 - 129K
    MISADVERTISED_COUPON_100812-d.jpg
    763 x 80 - 13K
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

That is only a $4 one not $6. It is a typo.

edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    That is only a $4 one not $6. It is a typo.

I figured that much. But wasn't it $4 in the first place and then changed to $6?

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Don't think so.

We got the $6 monthly one plus this $4 one.

Then we got the $10 one if you spent over $100.

edited October 2012

One thing about discounts that IS screwed up, and not sure where to put this (this thread is for the sale so thought someone from admin might see this here) is that the Fast Grab 70% isnt showing any discounts, it's showing full price. It's some they had and brought back (I think a few days ago) I already have what I want but thought I'd give a heads up. All the other days it has been displaying correctly.

::tee-hee:: Not really. It says "updates daily" . . . ;-)

edited December 1969

No, it wasn't changed that I ever heard of. The whole idea is to celebrate the Tenth Anniversary, so on top of your normal $6 coupon, you get a $4 one as well, 6 + 4 = 10.

The six dollar mix up is because of a typo on the Home page.

edited December 1969

No, it wasn't changed that I ever heard of. The whole idea is to celebrate the Tenth Anniversary, so on top of your normal $6 coupon, you get a $4 one as well, 6 + 4 = 10.

The six dollar mix up is because of a typo on the Home page.

No. LoL I meant I thought the $4 on the homepage was changed to $6. I thought I had remembered it as saying $4 before, and saw it tonight as $6 and thought perhaps they changed it to make up for something for some reason. I was surprised when I saw it - that's why I'm thinking it said $4 in the first place. I came in planning to spend it as $4. But hard to tell, with me. :lol:

I got the idea it was supposed to be $10 for 10th Anniv, though. :)

Doesn't matter. What I added to the $4.49 item to make it over $6 I wanted, anyway. :cheese:

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Anyone become a lucky duck last week? Anyone win 10 months of membership? Sorry if I missed the news, lots of threads going around. Supposed to be 10 of each a week.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Hey - they are still sleeping at Dazland! Or at least drinking coffee to wake up.
    ;)
    http://www.timetemperature.com/tzut/draper.shtml

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Oooo yes, I would totally love to hear if someone became a lucky duck or got extra membership. :) Seriously, I want to congratulate the lucky winners, whoever they are. :)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Oooo yes, I would totally love to hear if someone became a lucky duck or got extra membership. :) Seriously, I want to congratulate the lucky winners, whoever they are. :)

Hmmmm....
    I am sure they will be announced ....
    s..n?
    ;)

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

I won all 10 of them, so I don't have to purchase a membership for the next 8 years.

edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Hey - they are still sleeping at Dazland! Or at least drinking coffee to wake up.
    ;)
    http://www.timetemperature.com/tzut/draper.shtml

Thanks I actually have my computer set to have a Daz clock running so I always know what time it is over yonder :) Surprisingly this weekend they were tinkering with the site up to 2am their time. Hope they got some good sleep.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    I won all 10 of them, so I don't have to purchase a membership for the next 8 years.

You really were a lucky duck :)

edited October 2012

looks like the banner finally changed at the top of the site :)

banner.jpg
    500 x 74 - 40K
    Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Hmm where's the 75%? Has anyone noticed that yet?

edited December 1969

Maybe the next category sale. If they wanted to they could "cheat" and say up to 88% off (if you include PC items LOL)

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Any takers on 90%?