Building a scene???

Angel1359Angel1359 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi All

Visual question again....

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

And why is there a copyright notice on the background? It looks as if there may be a backdrop image that isn't displaying, or a transmapped background object likewise.

• Angel1359Angel1359 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

And why is there a copyright notice on the background? It looks as if there may be a backdrop image that isn't displaying, or a transmapped background object likewise.

Hi Richard

Sorry didn't mean to confuse, both images are screenprints that I opened into my paintshop and added the copyright notice..
    When I load up my DAZ3D the genesis figure is on a blue background that I know I can change but can't remember how.........

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

From the options menu at the top of the viewport.

edited December 1969

From the options menu at the top of the viewport.

Hi "fixmypcmike" I really would appreciate an idiots guide on what I need to do, for instant what option do I select from the tool bar?

DAZ3D_Tool_Bar.jpg
    338 x 76 - 8K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

This is with the viewport set to docked -- since you use the Cube, you want the rectangle with horizontal lines above the cube.

background_color.jpg
    389 x 202 - 28K
    edited December 1969

This is with the viewport set to docked -- since you use the Cube, you want the rectangle with horizontal lines above the cube.

Will gladly try it out, but right now I need to catch some ZZZZZZZ after this latest crash???????

DAZ3D_Crashing5.jpg
    808 x 843 - 122K
    edited December 1969

Yep, Yipee!!! Thanks "fixmypcmike" another small problem solved...........