Alice by Alpha Seed... question

BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello.

I love this figure. I have Alice, but only the body.
Where can I get the face/head? She really is beautiful.
Thanks.
R

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699
    edited December 1969

My guess She will be at Runtimedna when she is released. I guess she is not fully released yet.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited June 2012

My guess She will be at Runtimedna when she is released. I guess she is not fully released yet.

Alice is an older character that was taken out of distribution and has not been re-released, and I'm not sure if it ever will be. The body that the OP is referring to is an updated body, but you still need the original character to get the head.
    Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • Docsmith626Docsmith626 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Alice is one of the most iconic characters for V4. I would love to see a version for V5.

• willowfanwillowfan Posts: 238
    edited December 1969

They have stated before on their DeviantArt page that they would like to do a Genesis character and, actually, if you look at the promos for Oxygen - http://www.daz3d.com/shop/oxygen/ - you'll see a Genesis that looks suspiciously Alice like ;)

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,252
    edited June 2012

But is not a commercially released product.

Quite a few people have tried transfering the Alice morphs over to Genesis through Gen X. There was a thread on GenX in the old forum, but I don't recall whether there were many images posted of Alice conversions.

Alice 4, which was the last commercial version, was a limited release product on Rendo, in December of 2009, or 2010. Actually, Alice was always a limited release product, only available for 2-3 weeks during Aery Soul's big annual sale. I think the Alice 5 body, which you have, is a more recent release from AlfaseeD -- which is the same people as Aery Soul, but renamed.

Post edited by JOdel on
  • edited June 2012

Alice V4 was a commercial product released by Aery Soul at Renderosity in December 2007.

Due to some fairly savage criticism, she was quickly pulled from the market.

With slight revisions, she was rereleased for very short periods in April 2008 (version 2), December 2008 (3), June 2009 (3.5), December 2009 (4) and December 2010 (version 4 again). The December releases coincided with the annual Aery Soul sale at Renderosity and were available for about a week each time. I’m not sure if the mid-year releases were actually for sale or were just updates for existing owners.

Alice version 5, by Alfa Seed, is a revised body morph intended to be used with the Alice version 4 head, but they also provide a morph to work with the straight V4 head.

Kielo V3 was fairly similar to Alice, so there’s a chance they will eventually release a Genesis version.

Post edited by daz.3d_6d12b24f7e on
  • willowfanwillowfan Posts: 238
    edited June 2012

JOdel said:
    But is not a commercially released product.

Quite a few people have tried transfering the Alice morphs over to Genesis through Gen X. There was a thread on GenX in the old forum, but I don't recall whether there were many images posted of Alice conversions.

Alice 4, which was the last commercial version, was a limited release product on Rendo, in December of 2009, or 2010. Actually, Alice was always a limited release product, only available for 2-3 weeks during Aery Soul's big annual sale. I think the Alice 5 body, which you have, is a more recent release from AlfaseeD -- which is the same people as Aery Soul, but renamed.

Yep I know that particular morph for Genesis was their own for product render purposes only.

However V4 Alice transfers very well with GenX - I posted one or two GenX Alice pics in the old forums. Here's one of them -

genalice-goth_for_forum.jpg
    566 x 800 - 39K
    Post edited by willowfan on
  • JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

Over the years there have been many versions of Alice. The first one was for V3 if I remember correctly. She had always been on sale at renderosity and always for a limited time. It is pretty under understandable why they would do that, she is The main character they use for all of their promotional images. The last version of Alice was fantastic mostly because she came with presets that used Aiko 4 and the Girl 4. There is a free base morph available at RDNA under their new name Alfa seed. I am not sure they are going to release her again.Your best bet is to try and contact them. Even though I would so love to see a V5 or Genesis version of Alice but I have my doubts that they will do one.

• The last Alice I have is the Version 5 morphs which are free from RDNA. Has there been another ALICE? I'd love to have Alice for Genesis 3 Female(s), myself. : )

• I noticed that Aeon Soul uses Alice in their promos, does someone know them well enough to ask about a commercial release of Alice for Genesis 3 Female(s)?

• I noticed that Aeon Soul uses Alice in their promos, does someone know them well enough to ask about a commercial release of Alice for Genesis 3 Female(s)?

They have hinted at the possibility of releasing a character for G3F, but have said that it likely will not be Alice. That's the best I can tell you.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,252

Well, the last version of Alice, the one released on RDNA using the Alice 5 body shape, was officially called Yly, or something of that nature...