Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Discussion

Comments

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Ledhead said:
    I just tried to use the $4 PC Anniversary Code for Taylor Hair which is on sale @ 70% off for $5 and it would not let me use the code.

PC-ANN1VERS@RY4.

That is the code I tried to use.

Taylor Hair was the only item in my cart and there were no spaces in the code.

Edited to say I guess it thinks the code is an email address because of the @ symbol.

Okay I assumed Taylor Hair was a DO product because of the 70% off, but it is not , so that is why the coupon would not work.

Problem Solved!

Taylor Hair IS a DAZ Original, though! Or at least it was...sure appears not to be at the moment. That's weird.

Edit: here's the readme, which states that the Published Artist is DAZ 3D: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/14238/start I'd contact customer support, if I were you...

It doesn't really matter because I still got Taylor Hair at 70% off and used the coupon on another item, but thanks anyway.

• griffon_e3f1dc9370griffon_e3f1dc9370 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

Bleh 3 new PC Anniversary announcements and I can't view them, keep getting told "You are not authorized to view this forum" when I try.

• PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

Oh good, it's not just me! I logged in and out and in and out and refreshed. Aaaargh "you are not authorized".

• CarlienCarlien Posts: 7
    edited December 1969

Hi
    Been a PC member for more than 5 years...and I do not have access to

PC 10th Anniversary Extravaganzas: 6 for less than $6
    PC 10th Anniversary Category Sale - half price!
    PC 10th Anniversary Freebies!

I need to renew my PC membership this month. I have not decided if it is worthwhile. Not with the contstant battle with the new coupons. I am not even excited about the sale this year.
    I spend more than 20$ every month at Daz3d (excl my membership), mostly above 50$
    Daz3d please get a person in to help with language. I believe most of the issues we are experiencing are language and usability related. Too many people battle with interpreting and asuming what is meant on the site. If that is fixed...and the quirks on the site(as above)...you will be cooking with gass again.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Ledhead said:
    I just tried to use the $4 PC Anniversary Code for Taylor Hair which is on sale @ 70% off for $5 and it would not let me use the code.

PC-ANN1VERS@RY4.

That is the code I tried to use.

Taylor Hair was the only item in my cart and there were no spaces in the code.

Edited to say I guess it thinks the code is an email address because of the @ symbol.

Okay I assumed Taylor Hair was a DO product because of the 70% off, but it is not , so that is why the coupon would not work.

Problem Solved!

Taylor Hair IS a DAZ Original, though! Or at least it was...sure appears not to be at the moment. That's weird.

Edit: here's the readme, which states that the Published Artist is DAZ 3D: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/14238/start I'd contact customer support, if I were you...

It's probably in the Hair category sale. It' becomes a PC-priced item, and the coupons will likely not work on them.

Dana

• edited October 2012

I finally bought Mec4d's Unshaved and now I'm working on shaders. -- I wish there was a texture pack.

mec4d_beard.jpg
    800 x 800 - 409K
    Post edited by nieman151_516f901a4a on
  • ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

Carlien said:
    Hi
    Been a PC member for more than 5 years...and I do not have access to

PC 10th Anniversary Extravaganzas: 6 for less than $6
    PC 10th Anniversary Category Sale - half price!
    PC 10th Anniversary Freebies!

No one can access them, they are not live yet.

Coldrake

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning peeps!

OMG, something new and exciting gonna happen this weekend?

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning peeps!

OMG, something new and exciting gonna happen this weekend?

Good morning. Nothing new yet, but they're probably still asleep in Utah. I would be too, if I wasn't at work.
    edited December 1969

Awwww! But maybe we'll find out later today what those three messages are!

It is like unopenable Christmas prezzie!

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Well I hope it's going to be something good.

This is my 1st PC Anniversary sale and I am so confused and disappointed so far. Nothing has yet made me want to spend any money!

edited December 1969

I'm pretty sure they will pull out a rabbit or two. I mean, March Madness was like that, rabbits all over the place.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

I can read the announcements now :)

edited December 1969

2 of them are old news, and one of them the products aren't live yet.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Yeah I could go in them. It was bout the Halloween sale the car freebie and two bundles of six items with like an 80s theme those bundles the links not wok

edited December 1969

looks like they took the links down for now.

• WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

looks like they took the links down for now.

Well, THAT explains why I can't find them anymore! Thanks...I can rest easy knowing it wasn't all a dream...

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

2 of the threads are now stickies in the PC forum. The "6 for 6" or whatever that was, hasn't come back yet. :)

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

We probably won't see the 6 for 6 until at least Monday. Monday is Columbus Day here in the States but I don't think DAZ is closed for that one. However, one never knows anymore. It's also Thanksgiving for the people of Canada.

• RangerJimKRangerJimK Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Totte said:
    is the moongate free for anybody?

Damn, I payed for it already....

Ouch!
    Was $1.99 so brittney will have to work a little (again),but this time it wasn't me (usually I buy things and then when I move the installers into my backup it says "file already exists", checking old order and yes I find it.

What generally happens to me (now that the web site and store have been redone) is that, as soon as I click on "Move to cart," DAZ tells me that I've already purchased it.

Oh, and thanks to whomever originally brought up "Moongate." It and "Pickup Dred"(and Ja wonders - do it come with a Bob Marley CD, mon? :coolhmm: ) are now in my cart.

• RangerJimKRangerJimK Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The Muelsfell Medieval Winery Texture Set & Moon Gate Is not working.

The other 2 freebie worked, Old Fashioned Bicycles & aniMate Monster Pack Sampler.

Anyone having problems ?

This brings up a point - just where is the current PC freebies list located? I've checked in the free items and the Platinum Club, and all I could find were the Moon Gate and the Pickup Dred. Where is a list of what is available and the links?

Dank

Jim

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Current PC freebies are usually a stickied thread in the PC forum.
    Here is the thread for this anniversary:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/9100/

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

The Muelsfell Medieval Winery Texture Set & Moon Gate Is not working.

The other 2 freebie worked, Old Fashioned Bicycles & aniMate Monster Pack Sampler.

Anyone having problems ?

This brings up a point - just where is the current PC freebies list located? I've checked in the free items and the Platinum Club, and all I could find were the Moon Gate and the Pickup Dred. Where is a list of what is available and the links?

Dank

Jim

The monthly PC freebie is a new concept. PC members are given a chance to download the model free during the month it is the freebie.

It does appear the products that have been monthly freebies are then appearing sometime later as paid for items in the store. SO there is not actually a list of them as such.

edited December 1969

Is there still the weekly freebies or are they gone now?

Can't wait for Monday !!! Daz will be back with more specials hehe!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Weekly freebies are for all members, and again they are free for a week, and then revert to being a normal, paid for, product. PC only freebies are only ever posted in the MO forum.

edited December 1969

Ah yes that was what I was talking about. I got a bit confused when you were talking about the new monthly concept. That's good. Thanks for the clarification :)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

DAZ puts out a weekly freebie every Tuesday. PC puts out a monthly freebie once a month (I'm not sure when they do it.)

• edited December 1969

Do have someone the coupon-code for the $6, please?

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited October 2012

Anyone else noticed these Halloween bundles? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/halloween-items?limit=60, it is cheaper to buy some of the individual items than buy the bundles.
    Example
    Summoned Demon Bundle $7.49
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/halloween-items/summoned-demon-bundle
    contains Nybras $4.49 http://www.daz3d.com/shop/nybras/
    Mort Augur $.99 http://www.daz3d.com/shop/mort-augur/
    total price $5.48 saving of $2.01

Post edited by anikad on
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Boundless said:
    Do have someone the coupon-code for the $6, please?

You will find it here :

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8810/