Forum emails ;-)

TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Looks like all stuck/missing forum mails for the past 10 days seems to be arriving now, deja vu.

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Looks like all stuck/missing forum mails for the past 10 days seems to be arriving now, deja vu.
    Boy are they ever...rofl
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Not just the forum mails, the two order confirmations I was missing have turned up as well.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

One order conf that I did miss, and also two PM mails, but I don't complain, it's been a hassle to keep up when you don't get the mails, probably the same problem that caused everything else to fail before.

One issue down, one problem solved, one bug squashed, WTG DAZ Webfolks!

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

LOL 171 mails in one hit arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• adzanadzan Posts: 268
    edited December 1969

Yikes, my antivirus has just warned me that daz may be a spammer lol

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

I was wondering if it was just me and came here to ask. I see its not. Sheesh!

-MJ

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Looks like someone gave the server some Ex-lax...

Sheesh...

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

I had 100's of post and double notification show up yeasterday

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited October 2012

I'd guess maybe 70~100. Two PM notifications.

1 order confirmation - oh, really, I can download it now? No thanks, it'll just overwrite.

Correct date/time stamp inside, but in random order, and dated within moments of each other on the outside (per batch - there were upwards of 10 batches). All nicely mixed in with genuinely new ones..That was a fun use of my time. I flagged the ones that were current, and ditched the rest, that saved some time.

I've been getting about 1 in 5 topic replies, on time.

I used to get 0 of 5, so that was new.

I also got 2 out of 4 PM notices, on time . Probably 6 of 7 order confirmations live.

All my newsletters arrived the customary 4 hours late, none held in limbo.

So are we all on Yahoo? Or is this a Daz thing?

It's nice for bugs to change things up, once in a while. (Only when it's fairly harmless, like this, though).

Get out of the rut, you know? Oh, this bug again. :)

Come to think of it, I could've searched the antiques by header date, huh?

Post edited by T Jaiman on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I must admit I gave up, ditched the lot, told Yahoo to mark them as read page by page and then deleted them. Stupid thing was I had been getting ebots, so I think Most of the ones I got were duplicates anyway.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

And I was so enjoying not getting them. However, Verizon is on the verge of listing DAZ3D as a spammer.