difference between victoria 5 and victoria 5 supermodel

blotharblothar Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Can someone tel me the difference between victoria 5 and victoria 5 supermodel for genesis?

Daz has no product info about V5 supermodel so i do not know what it does and there are no visual differences.

It seems to me the only difference is some extra morphing possibilities but i cannot find info about witch ones.

I would like to find out whether ore not i can delete victoria 5 and just use victoria 5 supermodel.

Why using v5 when v5 supermodel is the same with more possibilities?

Hoping someone has some answers.

greetz

Blothar

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,558
    edited October 2012

From my perception is v5 supermodel is taller and thinner than standard v5. Model's proportions.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited October 2012

blothar said:
    Can someone tel me the difference between victoria 5 and victoria 5 supermodel for genesis?

Daz has no product info about V5 supermodel so i do not know what it does and there are no visual differences.

It seems to me the only difference is some extra morphing possibilities but i cannot find info about witch ones.

I would like to find out whether ore not i can delete victoria 5 and just use victoria 5 supermodel.

Why using v5 when v5 supermodel is the same with more possibilities?

Hoping someone has some answers.

greetz

Blothar

Do not delete V5, V5 supermodel is a morph of V5 and the ordinary V5 morph needs to be applied first.

As already said by SereneNight, Supermodel is taller and thinner, see image below.

V5_v5S.jpg
    379 x 766 - 81K
    Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Yes, I view V5 supermodel as a little anorectic version of standard V5. ;-)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,558
    edited December 1969

Yes, I view V5 supermodel as a little anorectic version of standard V5. ;-)

And poor v5, is already pretty skinny... At least everywhere except her chest. =0

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

difference between victoria 5 and victoria 5 supermodel? about six inches I think. ;)

• blotharblothar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks to you all.

i see the difference now

They ar both differferent morphs for genesis.

V5 superstar is not sold seperatly but within the V5 bundle

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,672
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    difference between victoria 5 and victoria 5 supermodel? about six inches I think. ;)

Supermodel is taller too. (OK, I exaggerate a bit.)

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Szark said:

Supermodel is taller too. (OK, I exaggerate a bit.)LOL Richard I was just having one of my mad moments and thought I would TRY to be funny. :P

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,975
    Szark said:

_took this to mean  Height    _"shrug:" _